The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Canucks @ Sharks (Game 3)

-DLC-

i defended AV for the last bloody time throwing Schneider in on the road down 2-0 wrong decision not only to Luongo but the Team itself

2 years in a row tough to defend both Gillis and AV at this point they should both be canned i hope ownership gets involved i rarely like it when they do get involved in how the team is ran but this is flat out embarrassing for the fans

I came into this game being so optimistic of this team's potential and chances and I give up. They're toast. I don't care if they lose now.

20 goals in 5 games against sharks in WCF,

15 goals in 15 playoff games since.

Good goal hammer.

We're still done.

Only this core could not only not show up to win a key game and to save face only to totally collapse (memories of BOston SCF) and totally embarrass the entire organization.

If I'm Aquilini, no player is safe and the new GM and Coaching staff have a blank cheque to make wholesale changes.

The Canucks fans at the Tank celebrating Hammer's goal warms my cockles...I wish I could be as exhuberant as them right now.

These Canucks of ours...well, they're just awesome. Well done boys!!! You've done all of Canucks fans proud tonight...

Archived