The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Canucks @ Sharks (Game 3)

-DLC-

Well, on the bright side at least this series was brutal enough we are likely to see some serious changes in the off-season.

Re-tool now for a few years or go the way of the flames...

Luongo has been the only good Canuck this entire playoffs. Our most consistent player, best clutch player and he's on the bench to start the game.

AV and Canuck fans, you deserve this for the way you've treated Lu. You wanted Schneider to start, you got it.

Mark my words, if Luongo is traded this team isn't making the playoffs next season. He's the only reason this team is winning the NW division. As soon as the Luongo era ends, so does the Canucks contending streak.

i defended AV for the last bloody time throwing Schneider in on the road down 2-0 wrong decision not only to Luongo but the Team itself

2 years in a row tough to defend both Gillis and AV at this point they should both be canned i hope ownership gets involved i rarely like it when they do get involved in how the team is ran but this is flat out embarrassing for the fans

Terrible GA.

But can't ignore that awful officiating. 8-2 powerplays for Sharks, and the Sharks have had pretty much the same amount of undisciplined plays. Canucks get burned for the smallest things, while the Sharks can pick up the puck with their hand (twice), nail Kesler from behind (when Hansen gets it for pushing a player on a breakaway), Burrows gets one for pushing back after a slash, Kassian gets one and the refs don't even it up.

So many examples. I hope the refs go home and think about how TERRIBLE they did.

I'm not excusing the loss, and am not claiming we would have won or loss with those calls, but still just pathetic.

Archived