The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Toronto mayor Rob Ford allegedly caught smoking crack cocaine on video

Here's a really interesting article from 2006. Gives an interesting picture of pre-mayor Ford, and how we got where we are.

The Rob Ford Problem

Penny-pincher, name-caller, ward-heeler, right-wing raving lunatic -- if Rob Ford is as crazy as he seems, why do voters in Etobicoke like him so much?

http://contests.eyew...res/feature.php

Right wing Communists what???Not only is he an ignorant redneck hick but he's clearly just plain ignorant. But it looks like he was elected by voters with their eyes wide open so one can only surmise they'all got the leader they deserve...

Oh ok now I get why he is Mayor.....watched CNN and saw who voted for him....

I have way too much going on so I can't keep up with most of what is going on now in the news. Does Ford actually have a substance abuse problem or was Bill Weir just being a dick? Weir accused him of being an addict and a drunkard and Ford denied it saying he's only done it a few times and been hammered a few times. If that is true then Weir is just a media troll. Using his logic, everyone is an alcoholic by having a few beers or being intoxicated in the past at some point.

Just reached the 10 minute mark and I'm already sick to my stomach. He played the right wing simpletons with his "gravy train" rhetoric. Nothing fights the grave train like giving all staffers a $5,000 raise across the board. Seriously, this is a guy who got elected on pure, unadulterated right wing bull. Amazing how many idiots Toronto has.

I have way too much going on so I can't keep up with most of what is going on now in the news. Does Ford actually have a substance abuse problem or was Bill Weir just being a dick? Weir accused him of being an addict and a drunkard and Ford denied it saying he's only done it a few times and been hammered a few times. If that is true then Weir is just a media troll. Using his logic, everyone is an alcoholic by having a few beers or being intoxicated in the past at some point.

There's no such thing as a social crack smoker.

Alcoholism is generally defined as the continued use of alcohol despite it causing serious life problems. Someone entrusted as Mayor getting "wasted" in public would be considered a problem drinker.

So CNN is calling him the "Crack Mayor"....does this mean we can call Toronto CrackCity? haha or the Crackhead MapleLeafs?? haha...This guy is pathetic...blaming the media...now even though he doesnt have a drinking problem he has quit drinking booze forever...well he sure is ruining the Conservative Brand...haha

Archived