The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What would you trade Edler for?

Coconuts

I am not a fan of any proposal for Edler that doesnt bring back a dman and a second line winger, or a top line talent like Ryan or Eriksson.

And as for the trade with peg, if we were to get Dustin for Edler AND schneider they would prolly add burmistrov to the deal, not someone that I am very interested in, and Im not sure if this would make us a better team or not?

Big Buff on the PP with the sedins would be pretty gross, and it would be nice to have a dman who can clear our crease, and not let a big forward or dman do what they want in front of our goalie

I am not a fan of any proposal for Edler that doesnt bring back a dman and a second line winger, or a top line talent like Ryan or Eriksson.

And as for the trade with peg, if we were to get Dustin for Edler AND schneider they would prolly add burmistrov to the deal, not someone that I am very interested in, and Im not sure if this would make us a better team or not?

Big Buff on the PP with the sedins would be pretty gross, and it would be nice to have a dman who can clear our crease, and not let a big forward or dman do what they want in front of our goalie

That's about 10M cap space going one way for a single pick, and Florida has just under 12M cap space left with no expiring contracts (Unless I misinterpreted capgeek) and the cap going down.

We'd probably have to take a contract or two back, which makes things tricky.

And Florida is traditionally a team that doesn't spend near the cap, so I don't know.

Archived