The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dallas Stars unveil new uniforms

I don't mind the colors, something different from the rest of the league. Not sure of why all of the comments that people hate these jerseys? To me they are simple and clean, but at the same time nothing special. Overall, aside from their color scheme, very average looking uniforms.

How? Its the exact opposite. Its a classic looking, simple striping pattern. It looks like the jersey of an NHL team. If it were "minor-league" or "childish" you'd see asymmetrical striping, gradients, excessive piping, star patterns or any other number of gross looking, trendy designs.

The Dalskatchewan Starriders!

Nah, actually unlike most people I really like them. Maybe not the logo so much, but the colours and design are fantastic. A little sad about the loss of gold but they still look 100x better than they did with the basketball practice jerseys they had.

Modano was on briefly with Bob McCown, and Bob asked him what he thought about the uniforms. Unexpectedly Mike was really honest and he basically said "meh".

When a legend in your own organisation goes "meh", shouldn't that say something????

Archived