The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Zachary Yuen goes unsigned? - Discuss.

he's not winnipeg's property anymore. I think he's a UFA right now and can choose to sign anywhere, as A North American player who is not drafted by the age of 20 is an unrestricted free agent. since he was borch march 3, 1993, he's 20, and a UFA, unless I'm mistaken/the new CBA is different about this. but since he's 20 he can chose to reenter the draft, but he would have to give notification, has he done that? i didn't think it was automatic...

you can't sign him he's entering back into the draft

from what i heard Zach didn't want to sign with them, but from a twitter convo I had with Craig Button .. he feels that the team didn't value him as high anymore on their depth chart, chose to let him go. Button also thinks he won't get drafted and end up having PTOs for clubs

if ya got twitter you can try to figure it out from there

you can't sign him he's entering back into the draft

from what i heard Zach didn't want to sign with them, but from a twitter convo I had with Craig Button .. he feels that the team didn't value him as high anymore on their depth chart, chose to let him go. Button also thinks he won't get drafted and end up having PTOs for clubs

if ya got twitter you can try to figure it out from there

• 4 weeks later...

I remember tweeting Craig Button couple weeks ago, asking him where he'd see Yuen drafted at, if possible. He said Yuen will end up being invited to training camps and wow was he ever right ...

Archived