The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I know I deserve to be flamed for this. Give me your hard honest opinions/thoughts. I can take it here.

Dazzle

Just what the title says, I deserve to be flamed. But I want your hard honest opinions and thoughts of me as a person.

Honestly, I feel like I need a whoop-ass at this moment in time.

I promised myself that I would never cheat and be faithful, but I did something that was pretty close to that. Worst of all, the girl is good to me - and she doesn't even know.

Am I proud of it? No.

Here's the situation - we had a mutual break-up after 1 intense year - I needed to focus on my career and she needed to grow up. We're still friends, as we promised to each other. Life was fine.

Then I met this other girl and she was totally different from the above girl and I liked her - a lot. I think I lusted her. So I started chatting up with her - and next thing you know, I felt that my emotions were confused when she told me that she was interested in me.

The first girl - she is good to me. She is so caring to me - even on my worst days. She always wants me to visit and visits me unexpectedly too. She buys me things. She doesn't judge. She loves me - I know she still does. We had some intense talk together and we always got through it like mature adults.

The second girl - she's much more playful. She's physically attractive. I haven't met her nearly as long but I feel that my heart has drifted towards her already.

I hate hate hate myself right now. I feel like I'm a cheater. I know that the first girl is good to me. We "hook up" from time to time but we care about each other, deeply. She's always texting or calling me. She's such a sweet girl.

Why do I stray away from this? I can't resist the second girl at all. I'm just a jerk.

You're not together and so not exclusive. You're a man, embrace it, you're allowed to have both if you want. Just keep it a secret its not big deal man. I disagree with having to tell her, if shes not your GF then you are under zero obligation to tell her anything. Do you think alpha males run around worrying about messing things up? No, they do what they really want. So do what you want.

You said you broke up? So it's not cheating.

That being said, the first girl seems really sweet and definitely someone you can stay with for a very long time, if not forever.

Second girl sounds like a fun time for a short while

Yeah, it isn't cheating but it FEELS like cheating. It might have been a short relationship but it was INTENSIVE. We connected on A LOT of points to the extent that we were thinking the same things. I've pushed her away numerous times yet she stays with me and hangs on. When times get tough for her, I stay too and she appreciates it. We were clicking, for sure. The only problem is that I feel like we've somewhat plateaued. It's not boring, it's just that we're too serious sometimes, which is good, because we never dicked around with each other.

Seeing another girl feels like cheating, with the type of relationship that I had with the first girl. The first girl even gave me permission to see another girl (but she didn't mean it - I know it).

This. At least tell one of the girls whats up so they can make a decision on their/her own and the other won't have to find out.

If you say you broke up with the other girl, then its fine, but I understand you cause it wasn't really a breakup but moreso a get away time. Idk....I say you tell the 1st girl whats up and ask for her opinion or tell the 2nd girl and ask her. I would personally tell the 2nd girl whatsup just because you've known her for a less period of time which will make it more understanding for both of you....if you tell the first one, it'll be a lot tougher but it depends if it was a legit breakup or more of a get away from each other thing. Idk...if you feel the 'breakup' was for the better of both of you and it should be that way, then so be it but if you feel it was more of a timeout and relax thing, then go with telling the 2nd girl the situation as she'll be easier to talk to.

If you don't feel that way about her anymore. You should tell her.

Better she's hurt over hearing the truth now, rather than finding out your seeing someone else without telling her about it

I told her that it was a 'break' because I needed some time to breathe. We have established that we are not bf/gf. We are just friends. The proper thing of me is to tell her that I don't love her anymore - right? It would crush her though, especially since we aren't dating.

Yeah, you're probably right.

And I haven't been honest to either of them, but probably a lot more honest to girl # 2 than girl # 1...

I don't even know why I like girl # 2 so much too. I haven't met her completely - still meeting her.

Yeah, you're probably right.

And I haven't been honest to either of them, but probably a lot more honest to girl # 2 than girl # 1...

I don't even know why I like girl # 2 so much too. I haven't met her completely - still meeting her.

Archived