The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

^cuttin 'er tight Mike on the 50 contract limit, 3 more to go...haha

EDIT: WHoa , i stand corrected...i never knew this before, but thought i would go look:

hrm: i would support putting in a total 50 contracted players clause, if anyone else wants to beat that drum with me, haha. The real NHL has one.....

didnt we have talked about real and cdcgml nhl salaries lately? and there was some guys that told me that this is not the real nhl if its about salaries..so why about roster limitations?

didnt we have talked about real and cdcgml nhl salaries lately? and there was some guys that told me that this is not the real nhl if its about salaries..so why about roster limitations?

The rules of this League mirror the NHL's rules.

I don't know why it's so hard to understand how salaries work in this League. Enter into a negotiation and each one is different with many variables to steer such discussions in any number of ways lol.

The rules of this League mirror the NHL's rules.

I don't know why it's so hard to understand how salaries work in this League. Enter into a negotiation and each one is different with many variables to steer such discussions in any number of ways lol.

i know how salaries work in this league..but i wont say anything about it anymore..thread/

Salaries

I hope everyone knows that we agents actually have toi cap most negotiations, because its the GM`s in this league that fuel those high prices. Look at all of the highest grossing contracts this off season, and know that there were offers for MORE that we turned down, in order to maintain some sense of reality. I have also convinced some GM`s to lower their offers, as many of us tend to get carried away.

Just like any type of economy, you are directly in control of the market... you are the consumer.

Your right dude, i was just thinking out loud i guess. In fact the salary cap of the minor league makes sure we can't have 60 players down there anyways, so it all works out in the end. I suppose if you had all 600k players down there you could have a whole bunch, but at the expense of your other front office obligations, it all manages itself in the end due to the cap constraints.

SIGNING: The Montreal Canadiens have signed unrestricted free agent defenseman Ed Jovanovski to a one year deal.

Ed Jovanovski: 1 year, $ 1,500,000.00 per season

v-logo.jpg

We are very pleased to have Ed Jovanovski join us here in Montreal, as his veteran presence is something we were after due to the youth movement that we are currently employing. Though we expect him to start the season on the LTIR due to the hip surgery he is coming off of, reports suggest that he is skating pain free and we are hopeful that he can return to full health and add some scoring touch to our blueline.

SIGNING: The Minnesota Wild have signed unrestricted free agent defenseman Tim Gleason to a three year deal.

Tim Gleason: 3 years, $ 4.95 million dollar contract ( $ 1,650,000.00 per season ).

v-logo.jpg

Minnesota is thrilled to bring back veteran Tim Gleason for his second tour of duty with the Wild. He was a member of the team when GM wallstreetamigo took over and was part of the trade that brought in C Travis Zajac a few seasons ago. In an ironic twist, Gleason rejoins the Wild just weeks after Zajac was moved from the Wild to Calgary.

Minnesota GM wallstreetamigo had this to say today.

"We know what Tim brings to the table. His toughness and stay at home type defence is a great complement to the puck moving and offensive style defencemen currently on our squad. This signing gives us a lot of options for 3 solid pairings. It was important for us to bring in another guy to help mentor our younger guys coming up through the system. With Keith (Ballard), Jordan (Leopold), and Andre (Markov) already in the fold, we feel this gives us the type of veteran depth that we need to be successful. We are a tougher team to play against today then we were yesterday and we know Tim will fit right in like he never left."

The only other full time NHL players on the Wild defence who have been with the team from the start of WSA's tenure as GM are Jordan Leopold and Justin Braun. There are still several young players that could be ready to force their way into the lineup as well.

"Brandon Gormley, Alex Urbom, and Ryan Murray among others are all guys who want to make a push out of camp so there will be a lot of competition. We feel this will be good for our young guys but also for our vets as well. Competition makes everyone better and the players who deserve the spots get them in Minnesota."

^cuttin 'er tight Mike on the 50 contract limit, 3 more to go...haha

EDIT: WHoa , i stand corrected...i never knew this before, but thought i would go look:

hrm: i would support putting in a total 50 contracted players clause, if anyone else wants to beat that drum with me, haha. The real NHL has one.....

It's my understanding there is a 50 contract limit, perhaps the commisioner can confirm this and add it to the CBA.

The 50 contract limit is already in place in our game and has been for quite a while.

4.1 – Contracts

In order to be eligible for a teams active or minor league roster, they must be signed to a contract with that club. A team may at no time have any greater than fifty (50) signed players in the organization.

This is the first time anyone's been this close to it though.

Salaries

I hope everyone knows that we agents actually have toi cap most negotiations, because its the GM`s in this league that fuel those high prices. Look at all of the highest grossing contracts this off season, and know that there were offers for MORE that we turned down, in order to maintain some sense of reality. I have also convinced some GM`s to lower their offers, as many of us tend to get carried away.

Just like any type of economy, you are directly in control of the market... you are the consumer.

nice that its allways agent greens who´s coming up with some useful facts instead of posting smarta** posts like bla and lol

thanks agent greensman

nice that its allways agent greens who´s coming up with some useful facts instead of posting smarta** posts like bla and lol

thanks agent greensman

Who posted any smart ass anything? I think you're being a bit harsh there man.

<p>&lt;p&gt;

&lt;br /&gt;<br />

Who posted any smart ass anything? I think you&amp;#39;re being a bit harsh there man.&lt;br /&gt;<br />

&lt;br /&gt;<br />

&lt;br /&gt;<br />

&lt;/p&gt;<br />

<br />

<br />

Probably ....wont mention any namens though<

Take a look at some agents comments and you ll Know...greens Made a professional Statement and brought some light into the work that our agents are doing

..BTW...i hate to Post quotes from my phone br />

</p>

Archived