The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

I didn't see that one of my players was signed with an agent, and qualified him with another agent. What am I too do in this case? (The agent responded, saying both players had been qualified).

Apologies as I had a straight up brain - fart on that one.

No worries.

First, add me to the convo where the player(s) was qualified, so I can mark them down as qualified and keep that updated. :) The more caught up I can be with this part (hint hint everyone) the easier it will be at the end of June.

Second, add the agent that should be working that players case to the conversation as well, and the agent that you had originally sent the offers to can then leave the convo and let the other agent take over.

TRADE: The St. Louis Blues have made a trade with the Columbus Blue Jackets.

To STL:

Keith Ballard

Tim Gleason

To CBJ:

Chris Terry

Mark Borowiecki

ANA 2014 2nd Round Draft Selection (40th overall)

**Columbus retains $1 million of Keith Ballard's salary**

we are happy to welcome 2 solid veteran defenders for the next season.

we hope they will stay healthy in 2014/15

more to this trade on saturday

TRADE: The St. Louis Blues have made a trade with the Washington Capitals.

To STL:

Mattias Tedenby

To WSH:

Future Considerations

we want to welcome matts to st.louis

also more about this on saturday

The Columbus Blue Jackets are excited to add, Chris Terry and Mark Borowiecki to our organization and they bring a unique skill set we have been looking for. We want to thank Keith Ballard and Tim Gleason for all their hard work and dedication. We wish them the best of luck with their new organizations.

Ty Webb

Columbus Blue Jackets

General Manager

Nanananana...

Slow with the Flo~ Boston finds a way to slow Florida down, now they need to find a way to catch them. Chips all in and everythings Wild ~ as the Central Division playoff series closes to 3 points! Statue of Liberty Play, or a Hail Mary~ Rangers ice ten skaters tonight in hopes of a comeback. Shark Mode in the Pacific ~ Gotta keep swimming forward or their gonna die.

standingsWestern.png

PACIFIC

96 small.png vs small.png 63

CENTRAL

90 small.png vs small.png 93

standingsEastern.png

ATLANTIC

155 small.png vs small.png 65

METROPOLITAN

140 small.png vs small.png 59

Blues News

The Blues have made 2 Deals lately which gives them more depth , specially on the Defence, for the next Season.

"At first we want to wish Mark Borowiecki and Chris Terry all the best in Columbus. We hope they will have a bright Future there and probably have some impact in 2014/15." With Matts Tedenby we got a former 1st Round Pick in Return

who´s still trying to become a Roster Player in the NHL. The Blues will give him a new Chance to prove hisself.

With Keith Ballard and Tim Gleason we got 2 solid Defenders in Return who had some injury Problems this Season.

We are sure they will back to their old Form and we hope they will stay healthy.

They will have a tough competition with Players like John Erskine and Henrik Tallinder . Both had also

a Season with up´s and down´s and also injuries.

Further its not sure if Tallinder will continue his Career in the NHL but we would be glad if he stays for another Year.

Another Point is that Eric Gelinas could become a Forward. Its not Fixed yet but he allready played some Games as Forward this Season. So may..another Dustin Byfuglien or Brent Burns is born.

We´ll see what happens next Season.

If Players like Billins , Chiarot or Abeltshauser will make the Roster..we are open to move 1 or 2 of our

Defenders.... 2014/15 will tell us.....

Projected St.Louis Blues 2014/15 Roster

Cody Hodgson - Dave Legwand - Cam Atkinson

Tuomo Ruutu - Stephen Weiss - Sean Bergenheim

Brenden Morrow -Nick Spaling - Michael Raffl

Michael Bournival - ????? - TJ Galiardi

Mike Halmo

Christian Ehrhoff - Josh Gorges

Eric Gelinas - Eric Gryba

Keith Ballard - Henrik Tallinder

Tim Gleason - John Erskine

Steve Mason

Nikolai Khabibulin

The Blues are excited that Erik and Nikolai have signed Contracts with our Organisation.

Both will stay in Europe next Season and Nikolai could probably become a risky signing because he allready has terminated a

Nhl Contract 2 Years ago. But we´ll stay confident in him ...he had great Number for a 20 Years old Player in the KHL this Season.

A couple people have made jokes about trying to trade me for the 1st overall pick.

Nobody's made an offer. I never say never...

You can assume that I really want the pick, and you can assume who the top offensive and defensive prospects are. Imagine yourself in my position, and think what it would take to sway you.

Office is open for offers and light discussion, decisions will come at the end of our season.

I have never looked forward more to an HNIC broadcast than tonight! I have a feeling..that tonights gonna be a good night!

Where's Mike Smith and his goalie goals when you need him? ;)

Archived