The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Full Roster Update on Saturday including Team Reports , etc. Have been a little bit messy with this lately.

December could have been a way better Month for the Blues ,,,but injuries and slumps in the last 2 Weeks have threwn us back.

But all in all i m pleased with the Team. Guys like Bergenheim and Raffl just stepped in while other Players just stepped back.

The Playoffs are far away and it seems that we´ll be a selling Team at the Deadline again.

If i think about the moves at the last Deadline...with the Traded Guys we could have made the Playoffs last Season.

Well...we cannot change those things...so we have to looking forward.

LTIR: The Winnipeg Jets place Radek Martinek on the LTIR retroactive to Dec 20, 2013.

LTIR: The Phoenix Coyotes place Damien Brunner on the LTIR retroactive to Dec 21, 2013.

LTIR: The New Jersey Devils place Erik Gustafsson on the LTIR retroactive to Dec 27, 2013.

LTIR: The Phoenix Coyotes place Jay Harrison on the LTIR retroactive to Dec 27, 2013.

LTIR: The Edmonton Oilers place Alexander Steen on the LTIR retroactive to Dec 28, 2013.

LTIR: The St. Louis Blues place Cody Hodgson on the LTIR.

LTIR: The St. Louis Blues place Henrik Tallinder on the LTIR.

All moves that I am able to process are now updated. If you posted a move that I haven't processed, let me know.

I sent a PM to The Minister sending Gonchar on the IR and I activated Rene Bourque and placed him on the open roster spot.

I sent a PM to The Minister sending Gonchar on the IR and I activated Rene Bourque and placed him on the open roster spot.

Also, with theministers vacation coming up soon (or already started, not sure?), teams can begin sending their IR requests to me while he is away. Any IR requests that haven't been posted yet can also be forwarded to me. Those requests will be backdated to their original request date provided the time stamp on the original post is visible, otherwise they will be dated for the day I receive them.

ACTIVATION: The LA Kings would like to activate G Sergei Bobrovsky off the LTIR.

UPDATED KINGS DEPTH CHART

Max Pacioretty - Evgeni Malkin - Martin St. Louis

David Perron - Ryan Johansen - Wayne Simmonds

Vladimir Sobotka - Shawn Matthias - Jimmy Hayes

Dmitrij Jaskin - Paul Gaustad - Chris Thorburn

Tom Sestito - Jay Beagle

Ryan Suter - Jack Johnson

Marco Scandella - Dmitry Orlov

Nicklas Grossmann - Sami Vatanen

Sergei Bobrovsky

Alex Stalock

LTIR: Luca Sbisa, Jonathan Ericsson (pending)

New Philadelphia Phantoms lines:

Stefan Noesen - Devin Shore - Spencer Machacek

Evgeny Dadonov - Alan Quine - Zach Budish

Harri Pesonen - Alex Friesen - Brad Mills

TBC - Jamie Arniel - Petr Sykora

John-Michael Liles - Jarred Tinordi

Nikita Zadorov - Denis Grebeshkov

Colby Cohen

Kevin Poulin

Mathieu Garon

Yann Danis

Activation: The Toronto Maple Leafs activate forward Nathan Horton from Injured Reserve

Assignment : The Toronto Maple Leafs assign forward Lucas Lessio to their minor league affiliate.

Updated Depth Chart

Bobby Ryan - Nazem Kadri - Phil Kessel

Nathan Horton - Antoine Vermette - Ryan Callahan

Nick Foligno - Matt Read - Nikolai Kulemin

Mike Brown - Matt Beleskey - Matt Frattin

Francois Beauchemin - Jake Gardiner

Luke Schenn - Jared Cowen

Zybynek Michalek - Jacob Trouba

Henrik Lundqvist

Jason Labarbara

Top line played well tonight, 5, 10, 5 for pool points, and that is allright by me!

Milan Michalek proving he belongs with the top six: 7 strong points of his own

Meszaros chips in 5 as well.

Strong room, with room to grow. ; ) If i wake up on time tomorrow I will do a standings update.

Archived