The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lu tweet thread

Rate this topic

Yes, I do like him and that's why I talk about him and continue to follow his career. It's what people do with players they like. It's called being a fan.

The question is why do people who hate players have to follow them just to say snarky things. Wouldn't it be better to focus on something you enjoy rather than filling your time with pointless hatred?

• Upvote 4

Oh Poetica

Be his fan I could care less if you worship him and have his poster throughout your house. I dont tell you not too

So quit trying to control peoples jokes or harmless comments

I never just put down your hero, Its probably healthier to quit being so overly sensitive towards him. Afterall he did his sentence here (I am sure that's how he feels) he's a free man and has moved on. I would guess that he enjoyed it here somewhat at one time and the money here, but I don't think he gives you personally or our City or fans here any thought anymore- He is now a Panther. Your loyalty is stronger for him than his for You

You want to be a fan of his ok I am ok and respect that, just as you should respect other peoples harmless posts that are not the same as yours.

This is ridiculous for us to have had this much discussion on such a trivial matter, Maybe this is your Blues Brothers sequel and are on a mission for Luo?

I sense you will want the last word, so no matter what, I won't respond back to this

Funny how the people who seem to love being proverbial mean girls are the ones who often bristle the most whenever someone says anything in response they don't like. Not only did you choose to respond at length repeatedly, you seem angry that I dare have an opinion of your opinion when in reality all I asked was why you felt the need to go to, read, and respond with snarky messages to multiple threads about a player who you described as a "free man." If you think he's now a "trivial matter" why waste your time?

But what you did say is truly telling. Do you really think any player ever thinks of us? Do you feel personally betrayed when they leave? That would certainly explain the attitude and all the time pointlessly defending it. Being a fan is always a one-way street. Well, unless a restraining order is needed. LOL

So do what you enjoy. Follow players/teams you like, make snarky comments about ones you don't, whatever. Just be honest with yourself if just being pointlessly snarky is what you enjoy. And at some point you really should do a little soul searching to figure out why...

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh?

Then thas golden timing!

It is humorous timing. I've been watching their games but to be honest, I hadn't actually thought anything about it or really noticed him. I only know when he was called up because I clicked on his Twitter link in Luo's message and he had re-tweeted the message saying he was being called up.

Going to be a fun reunion for the guys I guess. :)

Luongo is in town, my friend saw him at the cactus club in yaletown last night

hopefully this means he's playing tomorrow

He's definitely in town. He did a press conference at Rogers Arena yesterday and had a little "hello" session with some of the guys and trainers.

I know they reportedly called up a goalie but I think it was just a precaution. Or maybe Montoya isn't feeling well? Don't know, but I haven't seen any indication that he wouldn't play tomorrow.