The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lu tweet thread

Rate this topic

Couldn't you just follow Lu's tweets on say twitter?

Why do we need a thread?

then why do we need a thread for anything? just read tsn for sports, or reddit for off topic, etc

this is so canucks fans can discuss.

• Upvote 1

apollo, we could put a team of 12 dorsett's, 6 sbisa's, and scrivens in net, but you'd believe that team would win if they had the canucks jersey.

3 Raymonds, 3 Veys, 3 McMillans, 3 Sestitos, 2 Ballards, 2 Sbisas, and 2 Bieksas with Scrivens and 1977-78 Cesare Maniago in net and Apollo would still be cheer

Sorry dude, but Miller is not as good as Luongo was. That's just speculation, he needs to prove it first, take this team to the promise land then I will say yes Miller is as good.

Neither of them has accomplished their goals yet.

At heart Luongo is a Canuck. He loved it here, it was that clown Torteralla and Gillis who messed him up. He is still our best goaltender we have ever had. Replay Miller's showing in playoffs yikes!! Makes you miss Lu instantly. Alot of the fans forget how many key saves he would make in the playoffs. Miss you Lu!

Not here to debate, whether you like him or not he is still our best goaltender we ever had. Miss this guy so much, almost shed a tear the day he was traded.

The guy's the reason I started watching Hockey :(

"I'm going to continue saying that I never wanted to leave Florida to begin with if it weren't for the money, and I will continue trashing the franchise who made me mega-rich. All in good fun."

It's more self-deprecating humour than trashing the franchise. Salty.

• Upvote 3

apollo, we could put a team of 12 dorsett's, 6 sbisa's, and scrivens in net, but you'd believe that team would win if they had the canucks jersey.

The blue and green injects greatness into any player.

It's true, I would think that team would win regardless.

That's the thrill... The rush of canucks hockey. Believe and more often than not, they've won. They've made me happy far more times than they've made me upset since 2001-2002 season when I started watching.

This team has provided me with nothing but epic moments and I'll support them regardless. At the end of the day, they've given me more good memories rather than poor memories.

Nux for cup 2016.

If nux don't win it, Florida is my second team.

The blue and green injects greatness into any player.

It's true, I would think that team would win regardless.

That's the thrill... The rush of canucks hockey. Believe and more often than not, they've won. They've made me happy far more times than they've made me upset since 2001-2002 season when I started watching.

This team has provided me with nothing but epic moments and I'll support them regardless. At the end of the day, they've given me more good memories rather than poor memories.

Nux for cup 2016.

If nux don't win it, Florida is my second team.

You are my fave poster here! I love the Canucks too! Always! I was born this way and it feels sooooooo good!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

@miltt thanks! I'm glad some people understand me hahahah

@strombone1

If u guys r looking to see how much I'm getting overpaid or things of that nature make sure 2 check out http://www.capfriendly.com

@CapFriendly

Using his twitter status to make money too... Can't blame him Hahahah.

Man I miss him. It pains me... He was my role model for a large portion of my life.

He's really invented himself and that's great for him.

Glad we got the new comers though. Eddie, Miller and marky... I'm confident in our goaltending moving forward.

3 Raymonds, 3 Veys, 3 McMillans, 3 Sestitos, 2 Ballards, 2 Sbisas, and 2 Bieksas with Scrivens and 1977-78 Cesare Maniago in net and Apollo would still be cheer

More like

5 Kenins

4 Burrows

3 kassians

2 Sedins

And a partridge in a Pear tree.

More like

5 Kenins

4 Burrows

3 kassians

2 Sedins

And a partridge in a Pear tree.

LOL true. Minus Kenny.. He was a dick when I met him. He's probably the only Canuck I wouldn't give my life for.

On a side note, isn't it time to change this thread to Roberto Luongo tweet thread?

It's confusing... The only lu is the freight train ; Luca SBISA. LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUING is a BC tradition. Not a USA dump named Florida tradition.

Edited by apollo

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta say, that would be some pretty entertaining hockey. Always going to the "hard areas". Could we switch the 6 sbisa's for 3 bieska's and 3 andrew alberts tho? Maybe clone a rick rypien for extra truculence in case of injury?