The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks no longer in the mix for Matt Hendricks

Make a run for the border Lappy. This organization is a bloody gong show. Would not be surprised to hear that the handling of Luongo, the trading of Schneider for a poor return and the subsequent statement by that sweaty mass of useless that it was the plan all along has turned players off Van as a destination.

I would rather the Canucks actually give their young players a chance rather than overpaying for a FA. We really don't know how much he wants so its unfair to say Gillis isn't trying. There will still be a lot of teams trying to she'd cap so there could still be some decent bottom six players available later in the summer but like I said I would rather see a prospect be given a chance, isn't that one of the reasons AV wasn't liked?

Schroeder should definitely be playing next season. He has shown he can.

Lain and Guance will get looks.

I'm sure MG has given a fair offer to Lappy, but Lappyis probably exploring other options.

My DREAM signing is to somehow get Filppula but I know it wont happen.

I'll say ti again. the two players we almost all agree universally Gillis needed to be in on went elsewhere.

This means youth movement and or going with the exact same core as it stands moving forward.

Bold moves right Gillis? Nobody ever expected that I am sure.

Honestly, you better start asking Lappy to stay because he's our best hitter and our best face off guy at this point.

What did Einstein define insanity as again? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results? Or a Gillis off season :P

Archived