The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Departed

T-rex930

I honestly have no idea what to think. Based on the fact there are now 9 TP dead, there could only be a maximum of 3 mafia at the beginning of the game.

There are now 8 players left. I know that Gally and I are TP which means possibly 3 of the remaining 6 players are mafia. Even if the other TP don't believe that I'm TP, they know that themselves and Gally are innocent, so each remaining TP has about a 50% chance of guessing a mafia.

To the Vig:

The situation is dire. The TP are on the verge of losing. We need to band together. Don't bother PM'ing me because at this point I don't know if I would believe that you're the Vig. But this round, DO NOT target me or Gally. We are both TP.

As long as you target one of the other 5 players that are not me, Gally, or yourself, you will have a roughly 3 in 5 chance of killing a mafia member.

Pay attention to who is leading the votes before making a decision.

If you don't target me, Gally, yourself, or whoever is leading the votes then:

1) If we are voting off a TP again, then you will have a 3 in 4 chance of killing a mafia member.

2) If we are voting off a mafia finally, then you will have a 2 in 4 chance of killing another mafia member.

Choose carefully. The fate of the TP rests in your decision.

Archived