The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Problem With Women.

Popcorn Shrimps

I honestly can't even... just wow. If you liked her and just met her then why start creeping her friends? Why call her? Offer to come her house? How long have you known her to think she'd just let you in like that? I do think it's stupid the girls put those pictures up. Jerk off to them all you want but don't expect to win over their girlfriends by telling them that.

I've had similar experiences with a CDCer nearly 10 years older than me back when I was 16. And there weren't even any pictures involved. Just back off man. Relationships have to be reciprocal, even in early stages for it to work.

Buddy, stop trying to antagonize me. This is a place to look for answers. I used to post here too. Didn't think of re-joining until recently. People used to actually respond honestly and with intelligence. Not everything's a frickin joke, you clown.

I don't believe you are trolling, but I believe you don't really have a clue about what's going on. In your mind you are being straight up and have nothing to hide. You can't be that straight up. It comes across as creepy even if that wasn't your intention. Just take it easy and take a step back.

Archived