The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Glee's Cory Monteith died at Pacific Rim Hotel today

canuckbeliever

Hey folks who are more concerned with arguing trivial crap, can you take it somewhere else? A person died. This thread is about the person who died. Lets pay our respects for him as it is customary to do and talk about him as a human being rather than bs such as whether people should say r.i.p. If you really have beef regarding that make a new thread about it and rant there. Keep this to his life/etc

Also for the record I think they should bring his family out to a game and do a ceremony. The guy was a prolific Canucks fan.

Either you two started typing your response reading a word into my posts or they flew over your head. You are in the minority if there's a personal connection to make to events such as a celebrity's death but there's enough people out there that will toss out RIPs in hopes of staying relevant or self righteous. Read and understand what I'm saying before you have a knee jerk reaction.

Hey folks who are more concerned with arguing trivial crap, can you take it somewhere else? A person died. This thread is about the person who died. Lets pay our respects for him as it is customary to do and talk about him as a human being rather than bs such as whether people should say r.i.p. If you really have beef regarding that make a new thread about it and rant there. Keep this to his life/etc

Also for the record I think they should bring his family out to a game and do a ceremony. The guy was a prolific Canucks fan.

I went to his bands concert a couple of years back. I was also at a Burrows signing in Downtown a couple years back aswell, and he was walking down the street. I saw him and just froze and said to my friend "omg thats Cory Monteith" and he heard me and immediately went into JJ Bean, guess he didn't want to be recognized. My friend told me to go say hi and take a picture, but I couldn't. Wonder what they're going to do with Glee now. RIP Cory Monteith, you really were awesome.

Archived