The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who will win the Vezina?

Thought you said you were a goaltender, must be field hockey if you think Lou has the tools to win the Vezina. Being determined is NOT the #1 tool to stop pucks and I believe that thinking Lou's #1 priority is making the Olympic team....he has a gold medal . so where's the motivation. You are like Apollo, just an over the top Lou lover who lacks objectivity.

:picard: You have to be determined if you want to win, if you don't have determination then you won't win.

You can't just be like "I want a cup, I won't try and I'll still get it" because you need the determination to get it, also Luongo has a big body that takes up most of the net and has amazing reflexes as well, so I dunno why you said he doesn't have the "tools", it's not like he's 5'4 and 110 lbs, he's around 6'3 and 260 lbs and still has amazing reflexes, actually learn about goalies before commenting about goalies :picard:

:picard: You have to be determined if you want to win, if you don't have determination then you won't win.

You can't just be like "I want a cup, I won't try and I'll still get it" because you need the determination to get it

what you mean how does he go from? How do you think. So goalies can't have better years than previous? How did Sergei Bobrovsky go from 3.02GAA and .899 SV% on the Flyers and gets moved to CBJ and wins the Vezina?

Your post is mind boggling.

what you mean how does he go from? How do you think. So goalies can't have better years than previous? How did Sergei Bobrovsky go from 3.02GAA and .899 SV% on the Flyers and gets moved to CBJ and wins the Vezina?

Your post is mind boggling.

Archived