The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vintage Canuck's 50,000 posts

Apples

Not really.

I know.

Best idea ever: Burr and Bieksa show up at Deb's in their limo, take her out for a night of dining and dancing, suit her up and have a scrimmage game of hockey with her, then take her to Lu's for a game of poker. And other stuff.

Like pizza and beer.

I know.

Best idea ever:  Burr and Bieksa show up at Deb's in their limo, take her out for a night of dining and dancing, suit her up and have a scrimmage game of hockey with her, then take her to Lu's for a game of poker.  And other stuff.          

Like pizza and beer.

I know.

Best idea ever: Burr and Bieksa show up at Deb's in their limo, take her out for a night of dining and dancing, suit her up and have a scrimmage game of hockey with her, then take her to Lu's for a game of poker. And other stuff.

Like pizza and beer.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I know.

Like pizza and beer.

I know.

Like pizza and beer.

Archived