The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What's your 'type'?

Mainly Mattias

I have a weird taste in women. I either like them really tall or really short. Blondes to the front of the line and are better when tall. Redheads are best when short (under 5'4) and brunettes are a happy medium at just about any height,

For taller girls, it's all about the legs.....I am a sucker for nice legs. but even legs come second a set of killer eyes. If the eyes lock me in, it's all over for me.

Generally speaking, I go for white girls. Not really into Asian girls, some Latinas are dead sexy though. Not much for black girls or brown girls either.

Aside from the physical appearance there is the more important parts. Someone who can have a stimulating conversation on a regular basis, a girl who has a bit of an inner geek to her as well. I don't really need anyone super spontaneous and crazy but a girl who can have fun and not be too uptight is really important. An ugly laugh will make me run.

If she is down for a night of board games and beer chances are I will be in love by the end of the night.

Might prefer white girl features with a tan, or combinations other girls don't get naturally like blonde, blue eyes with a tan. Maybe lives in a very white area and just likes his white girls with a tan. Maybe he's Aryan Brotherhood.

Lots of reasons.

Archived