The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver Canucks - The New Age

shinkaruk98

I am excited to see all four of these young men playing for the Canucks. Jensen is a very underrated player, he could be a perfect fit with the twins....this kid goes to the net and has hands. Gaunce should make a solid 3rd liner and Horvat and Shinkaruk will maybe get some time with the big club next year. All in all, not a bad group of prospects....good job MG and scouting staff.

Did anyone else think that Shinkaruk's 1st goal looks a lot like the goal Bure had that gets replayed over and over again? Not saying he will be Bure, but same style of player. However nothing's impossible, you never know what might happen. Should be very exciting to watch this group mature, definitely a lot of skill there so hopefully they develop into players with solid NHL careers.

Did anyone else think that Shinkaruk's 1st goal looks a lot like the goal Bure had that gets replayed over and over again? Not saying he will be Bure, but same style of player. However nothing's impossible, you never know what might happen. Should be very exciting to watch this group mature, definitely a lot of skill there so hopefully they develop into players with solid NHL careers.

Guest Pinchin

From all the footage I've been watching of our prospects, it seems to me that Gaunce is the "readiest" for the big show, Shinkaruk drives the net like a champ and Horvat needs to work on his explosiveness off the hop, more foot speed. Nik Jensen looked out of place when I saw him last year, hoping he will have improved.

From all the footage I've been watching of our prospects, it seems to me that Gaunce is the "readiest" for the big show, Shinkaruk drives the net like a champ and Horvat needs to work on his explosiveness off the hop, more foot speed. Nik Jensen looked out of place when I saw him last year, hoping he will have improved.

Archived