The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Junk Food Thread

Twilight Sparkle

the caramel popcorn, 4 different kinds of doritos, rice crackers, chocolate pretzels, jos. louis, the hostess ding dongs, chewy cookies, i did find cherry coke, a 12 pack of sleeman honey, 6 pack of GI pale ale, a 6 pack of old mills, and peanut m&m's. i threw up after eating a full bag of doritos. so worth it.

and no, i did not gain any weight.

http://drinkedin.net...ding-shots.html

s-mores-pudding-shots-25-1367218113.jpg

DRINK RECIPES

Description

Delicious S’mores Pudding Shots made with Fluffed Marshmallow Vodka and Milk Chocolate

Category

Ingredients

1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix

3/4 cup 2% milk

1/2 cup Fluffed Marshmallow Vodka

8 ounces extra Cool Whip

1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs

1/2 cup Marshmallow Fluff

1 Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar

Method

In a large bowl, whisk together the chocolate pudding mix and milk until thick and smooth. Add in the vodka whisking until the mixture is free of lumps and well-combined. Fold in the Cool Whip and mix until no white streaks are visible. Set Aside.

spoon 1 1/2 teaspoons of graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of each mini cordial glass.

Place the pudding mixture into a piping bag fitted with a round tip such as the Wilton 1A or simply snip the corner of a zip top bag. Pipe the pudding mixture using a swirl motion into each glass stopping about 1/2 inch before the rim of glass.

Spoon or pipe (I used a medium French tip) the Marshmallow Fluff directly onto the pudding mixture. If desired, use a kitchen torch to carefully brown the Marshmallow Fluff and garnish with a piece of the Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar.

Serve

http://drinkedin.net/advanced-search/tag/serve/Shot+glass/criteria:10/' rel="external nofollow">

Archived