The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [La Mano del Padrino]; Game over

Aladeen

I have 3 Main suspects! Number 1 is Peaches. Hes just thrown out a lot of names without stating any real reasoning at all behind any of them. Throwing that many names out is just going to cause confusion and I think he'd know that if he were on the tp's side. Number 2 is Bombay Javelin. If peaches is in fact mafia then I am almost 100% sure he is aswell. My original 3rd was going to be Spoderman but since he's dead. Number 3 is Alechmy Time. How defensive he gets and how hard he's trying to cover his tracks is very suspicious to me. Lastly I guarantee one of Kesler87 and CanuckLegacy is mafia! I did it in my last round with MR and BJ and was right!

I have 3 Main suspects! Number 1 is Peaches. Hes just thrown out a lot of names without stating any real reasoning at all behind any of them. Throwing that many names out is just going to cause confusion and I think he'd know that if he were on the tp's side. Number 2 is Bombay Javelin. If peaches is in fact mafia then I am almost 100% sure he is aswell. My original 3rd was going to be Spoderman but since he's dead. Number 3 is Alechmy Time. How defensive he gets and how hard he's trying to cover his tracks is very suspicious to me. Lastly I guarantee one of Kesler87 and CanuckLegacy is mafia! I did it in my last round with MR and BJ and was right!

Well. It's a shame we lost VIC as well. OTTS is basically a confirmed TP now, and the Lackey is in contact with the Mafia.

We aren't in the best position really, but we aren't in an awful one either.

I'm off to bed, I'll be back around 3PM-4PM tomorrow to give a little more insight and read into the recent posts and developments hopefully.

Archived