I've always thought you pay like this:

7-7-6

4-4-4

3-3-3

2-2-2

5-5

3-3

2-2

Puts you at 75, which is over the cap so you slide the numbers a bit but using the above you yourself a few stars and some youngsters.

Back ups and 4th liners make less to pay for the 7+million dman great teams have

7-7-6

4-4-4

3-3-3

2-2-2

5-5

3-3

2-2

Puts you at 75, which is over the cap so you slide the numbers a bit but using the above you yourself a few stars and some youngsters.

Pretty sharp for the most part, this scale! Def a good platform. I could nitpick and note a good team always has a cpl D men more than $5 mill?

The real secret to the formula is to have a cpl of high performing ELC's on the cheap, which then affords a couple of extra stars = a good four extra strong performers. Thus your team becomes elite...

Pretty sharp for the most part, this scale! Def a good platform. I could nitpick and note a good team always has a cpl D men more than $5 mill?

The real secret to the formula is to have a cpl of high performing ELC's on the cheap, which then affords a couple of extra stars = a good four extra strong performers. Thus your team becomes elite...

Actually there is a major problem with his formula IMHO.

It isn't a full 23 man roster and its already over the cap. It leaves no margin for depth.

Also, it leaves no room to upgrade later...an important factor to consider if any of your contracts are underachieving which is a virtual certainty.

There's that elite word again. Apollo will be here soon.

7-7-6

4-4-4

3-3-3

2-2-2

5-5

3-3

2-2

i much prefer something like:

Archived