The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Italian Name] GAME OVER. PLEASE SIGNUP!

Peaches

Well the Mafia must be feeling it now:

Aladeen's Updated Mafia suspect list:

High:

Beluga Whale

BDM

Kumar

Med:

King Heffy

One One Two

Gally

JE14

Kryten

Low:

VICanucksfan5551

Not Mafia with the Aladeen Guarantee:

Aladeen

Let's do some math here 17 players - 1Sk - 2Mafia - 4TP = 10

2 or 3 Mafia left plus the King Pin

So 6 or 7 TP left (again depending on the starting number)

What did I do lol At least i made it out of the first 2 rounds without being a high suspect :bigblush:

We really need to be careful this round, we can only afford to lose 1 tp or it will be game over i think?

As for my suspicions I really don't have any if everyone whos said to be clean is. I'll wait to hear from VIC before I vote.

Lol, it's official; Aladeen's mind has been broken by this game. A one-liner turns into a novel of speculation worthy of Fox News. I am not the KP btw, I was the second to vote for him after JE14. If I were KP I would have just bandwagoned Kumar or Mikey. Pretty much the same scenario as what happened in the first round to Kesler.

Lol, it's official; Aladeen's mind has been broken by this game. A one-liner turns into a novel of speculation worthy of Fox News. I am not the KP btw, I was the second to vote for him after JE14. If I were KP I would have just bandwagoned Kumar or Mikey. Pretty much the same scenario as what happened in the first round to Kesler.

You're a smart man, Aladeen, but you missed one vital fact: the "angry man" in my avatar is none other than Charles Barkley, a former NBA-star turned slam jammer. Barkley was born in Leeds, Alabama on the date of February 20, 1963. As we all know, Leeds is yet another racist hotbed in America and February is Black history month.

So how does this all connect to the R&B group known as 112? Simple. On April 24th, 2001, 112 released "Peaches and Cream," a song about the racial disparity that the United States of America then faced. That very same day, this article talking about Barkey's potential return to the NBA was posted for the public to read. But Barkley never played another game in the NBA-- how can you explain that?

This goes far beyond a simple Mafia scheme, Aladeen. No, this is a full blown government conspiracy created to 'influence' the social issues that were 'crippling' the America of 12 years ago. I had no involvement in this whatsoever; I am merely trying to unravel the mysteries and blow this case wide open for all townspeople to judge individually. You would be foolish to lynch me.

Archived