The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN @ LA - 11/09/13 - [CBC]

Drouin

Maybe I'll watch the game on the punjabi station so I don't have to listen to those clowns at cbc, espically during intermission (Ron i know everything Mclean and company)

I heard it one time just to try it out and it was hilarious cause they were such homers. I didn't understand what they were saying but it was still obvious that they were homers cause every time the other team scored they announced it like the world just ended and when we score they get all pumped. Gave me a good laugh.

The way this team is meshing and how players seem to be finding their groove.. I am super excited about this year, and to think that a lot of people wrote the Canucks off this year saying we had no team...

I was called crazy for saying this was our line up

Sedin Sedin Kassian

Shinkaruk Kesler Burrows

Higgins Schroeder Hansen

Weise Richardson Santorelli

I even slotted Santo as our 3rdC, that was even more far fetched.

Now imagine if someone posted this line up pre-season...

Sedin Sedin Kesler

Higgins Santorelli Burrows

Kassian Schroeder Hansen

Weise Richardson Archibald

Injured we even look alright

Sedin Sedin Kesler

Higgins Santorelli Burrows

Kassian Richardson Archibald

Just missing a 4th line.

I think when we are healthy we have a really good looking lineup if everyone stays healthy

Sedin-Sedin-Kesler

Higgins-Santo-Burrows

Hansen-Schroeder-Kassian

Booth-Richardson-Wiese

Welsh/Sesito

I know a lot of people are going to say its a waste to have a 4 mil player on the 4th, reality of it is we are stuck with Booth this year and he makes us a very deep team. There is no need to pick anyone up a trade dead line as players come back healthy its like a trade dead line accusation. If Schroeder doesn't cut it, then move Richardson to the Third line C and insert Welsh again in the 4th C spot

Now that is a deep line up, no hesitation putting that 4th line out there against anyone.

I think when we are healthy we have a really good looking lineup if everyone stays healthy

Sedin-Sedin-Kesler

Higgins-Santo-Burrows

Hansen-Schroeder-Kassian

Booth-Richardson-Wiese

Welsh/Sesito

I know a lot of people are going to say its a waste to have a 4 mil player on the 4th, reality of it is we are stuck with Booth this year and he makes us a very deep team. There is no need to pick anyone up a trade dead line as players come back healthy its like a trade dead line accusation. If Schroeder doesn't cut it, then move Richardson to the Third line C and insert Welsh again in the 4th C spot

Now that is a deep line up, no hesitation putting that 4th line out there against anyone.

Waive Stestio, scratch Weise. Put in Archibald.

Sedin-Sedin-Kesler

Burrows-Santorelli-Higgins

Kassian- Schroeder- Hansen

Booth-Richardson- Archibald

I looove Booth, but just to make him motivated, put him on the 4th line.

@patersonjeff

LAK should be well-rested vs #Canucks. Tonight wraps up 8 of 9 at home over past 3 weeks. Only road game was quick trip to PHX

Meanwhile, the Canucks will play ANOTHER backup game tomorrow! Who makes these schedules?!

We have 4 back to backs next month. It's stupid

Archived