The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [That's A Spicy Meatball] Game Over Please Sign Up

Aladeen

Okay so if Dral is possibly the Doc then perhaps CL would like to explain why he publicly named him ?

He told me right before 9:30 that if he wasn't saved, to out your name. It was agreed between you two, you'd save him.

What else am I suppose to do?

Now we just have to figure out which one of CL/Dral is f*cking around here.

Lemons was TP. Kesler TBed him.

Dral, since your name is already out there, invite me into your convos with Kesler. That'll show if you're telling the truth.

Kesler started yelling at me for god knows what reason so I deleted the convo and seriously considered blocking him.

And what else could you have done ? Ermmm I don't know... maybe waited a few to see how things play out or maybe PMing instead of jumping to rash conclusions and outing me?

Frack it, whatever, guess my next 2 saves are going to myself

Like I said

GG

Kesler started yelling at me for god knows what reason so I deleted the convo and seriously considered blocking him.

And what else could you have done ? Ermmm I don't know... maybe waited a few to see how things play out or maybe PMing instead of jumping to rash conclusions and outing me?

Frack it, whatever, guess my next 2 saves are going to myself

Like I said

GG

Deleted convo? Yeah, bull story

Vote Dral

Personally I think the better idea as others said would be to pm VIC rather than publicly out him.

I think one of you two is being dishonest and I will hold off voting until this is settled

And how would I know to trust VIC?

@Intoews I swore I was TP for last time (even though I know I said I wouldn't). In exchange he promised to stop asking me to swear xD. Small price to pay if you ask me.

Archived