The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [That's A Spicy Meatball] Game Over Please Sign Up

Aladeen

maxresdefault.jpg?feature=og

It’s 9:30! Now is time for Aladeen Brodcast Network’s nightly news report from your Glorious and Perfect Leader: Admiral, General, President-For-Life, High Chancellor and Most Perfect Mafia Host Aladeen!

Your only source for the latest non-zionist Western media influenced News!

and now the results from Execution Idol:

Medieval_Gallows_c_0000.jpgc15da748-aaf9-4aca-8103-b4e5bf125c9bLarge.jpg

And the Winner of Execution Idol with {A few} votes is:Intoewsables

Hmmm I will have to check with the judges if we can even execute Intoewsables, it just seems so wrong.

Well what do you say El Tigrea?

tumblr_inline_mhwq3lpoeT1qz4rgp.gif

Well I guess that’s that:

Now your fate is to be decided like how I decide how to wash the underwear I have been wearing for the past month- with the W-H-E-E-L of DEATH!

strictly-roulette_wheel_spinning24.gif2_4.gif

Looks like you spun: Death By Hail Of Arrows

Oh Goodie! now I finally get to use those thousands of Chinese Archers I have. If I were paying or feeding them I would be most un-pleased that the death wheel doesn’t choose this more often.

Intoewsables is dressed into some chinese garb and made to stand in front of a big chinese looking gate.

Aladeen gives the command then the thousands of hungry chinese archers take aim:

hero-arrows-o.gif

Look at how many of you missed, food only for those who hit their targets! It’s so hard to get good free chinese labour these days!

And now for news on our lovable Serial Killer

Coming Oh so close to his first kill last night the would be Serial Killer found himself jonesing to at least be able to call himself Killer:

tumblr_mjqqy47AfT1s229k8o2_500.gif

Determined to have his fix, he sought out a new target, one that would never see it coming. So like a hawk he followed and watched his next victim.

Sitting outside of Alchemy Time’s house ,the would be Killer finally felt the time was right and his first victim should be honored that he would immortalize him this way. It was his form of love, never would he have to grow old, no more would pain afflict him or grief stricken him. Why can’t they all see that I do it out of love?

The SK opened the door to ATs house and seeing him in the living room he ran at him screaming:

482619.gif

Alchemy Time ran as fast as he could upstairs and barricaded himself in the Bathroom. The SK attempted to get at him but it was no use the door lock was just too strong. So the SK said “ok then, I guess I will just leave since I am unable to kill you.”

Relieved, Alchemy Time waited until he heard footsteps leaving. AT decided that since he was in the bathroom anyways he might as well hop in the shower and give his feminine body a good cleaning.

“Well no point in having the door locked in case I have an accident.” AT said to himself as he unlocked the door.

AT got undressed and hopped into the shower and started singing his favorite shower song.

“ It’s Raining Men! Hallelujah It’s Raining Men! Amen!

I’m gonna run out and let myself get absolutely Soaking Wet!

It’s Raining Men! Hallelujah It’s Raining Men! Amen!”

But before he could sing anymore:

psycho-shower-murder-scene.gif

Alright Killer! You did it! Guess what has two thumbs and is super proud of you?

This-guy.jpg

And on the Lighter side of the News,

MafiaName.jpg

The Mafia Continue to terrorize the townsfolk with gangland style hit on the innocent albeit very inbred One One Two in an elevator:

Oppa_Gangnam_Style_Gif.gif

I said Gangland Style!!!!

ZG1V3Xi.gif

That’s Better!

Unfortunately we don’t have actual footage of the crime as it was taking place but we do have footage from the security camera in the lobby of when the elevator doors opened after the murder:

tumblr_m7srpyrySw1r1stddo1_500.gif

MMMMM That’s Juicy! :)

Now for our sports report on everyone’s favorite Vigilante. It seems the Vig has once again got back to weeding out and taking down those mafia scum. Servicing all the inbred, illiterate, slack-jawed townspeople, the vigilante served up their own brand of justice, with a slice of cold revenge on the side by hunting the deadliest prey of all.... Humans!

G8cuo2.jpg

The Vigilante was filled with a fiery vengeance from being tricked by the mafia into taking the life of an innocent and vowed that the next kill would be for sure mafia.

thepunishe_dufzd25r.gif

The Vigilante decided that the one to die needed to be someone who would impersonate the innocent. But not just any innocent, one that claimed to be the world famous doctor. Pulling up to Dral’s illegal medical clinic, the Vigilante shot their way through the waiting room:

the-punisher-o.gif

Killing all the vile staff and patients that would associate with a man who didn’t even have a real medical degree.

After shooting their way through the clinic they found a door that said Dr. Dral Ob/Gyn. The Vig kicked open the door and said to Dral, “you’re too fat to be a real doctor” before opening fire with two handguns and exploding Dral’s head:

*Warning Graphic violence :)

punisher-fat-man-o.gif

And You’re up to date in the World Of Aladeen. And now 5 continuous hours of:

funny-gifs-never-stop.gif

Have an Aladeen Night!

********************************************************************************************************

SUMMARY

LYNCH - Intoewsables(Mafia)

SK - Alchemy Time (TP)

MAFIA - One One Two(unknown)

VIG - Dral (Mafia)

********************************************************************************************************

Living

King Heffy

VICanucksfan5551

CL

RYP

Burrdaman

otherwise

ilduce39

JE14

Not A Fruit

mau5trap

Kryten

Dead

kumar2013 (TP)

Lemons (TP)

Kesler87 (TB)

Go Faulk Yourself(Unknown)

The Purple Panda (Mafia)

OurTimeToShine(Mafia)

PPCLI (Unknown)

Peaches (TP)

Intoewsables(Mafia)

Alchemy Time (TP)

Dral (Mafia)

One One Two (Unknown)

Rookie Newb >>> Mr 8 time MVP

That is all :)

Taking-a-bow.jpg

Just want to say thanks all, this was an absolute blast! I knew from the beginning even trying to pull that stunt off was a death wish, but it was totally worth it.

Lemons, I'm sorry it had to be you :(

I really hope no one has any hard feelings, and I'm pretty sure after this no one will ever trust me!

Good night and good luck all!

The regime would like to applaud the legitimacy of the honorable and brave VIC and his Sheriff of Shadows. Though the outcome is far from certain, the townspeople of this great land take one step closer to ridding ourselves of the Mafia scum... just as the great Cesare Mori once did many moons ago.

Probably would have worked if it wasn't for that meddling SK :P

I'm really glad I was cautious with Toews

Also, you should have denied saying you were the doctor at all. That that point it would have been your word vs. CL's and we likely would have had to waste an investigation to sort things out. By pretending to be the doctor in the thread, you kind of shot yourself in the foot.

Still conferring on what to do this round with the alliance. Feel free to throw out some accusations, everybody.

I'm really glad I was cautious with Toews

Also, you should have denied saying you were the doctor at all. That that point it would have been your word vs. CL's and we likely would have had to waste an investigation to sort things out. By pretending to be the doctor in the thread, you kind of shot yourself in the foot.

Still conferring on what to do this round with the alliance. Feel free to throw out some accusations, everybody.

*at that point

I never would have pretended to be Doctor if Kesler hadn't told CL about Dral from the grave (oops, did I say that out loud?). That whole thing was just fantastic though. If Dral decides to play again, we all need to watch out. He's at MR's level. Seriously.

And yeah, thanks a lot SK. :(

Aladeen, your nightfalls are the best thing about CDC right now. Thank you.

I never would have pretended to be Doctor if hadn't told CL about Dral from the grave (oops, did I say that out loud?). That whole thing was just fantastic though. If Dral decides to play again, we all need to watch out. He's at MR's level. Seriously.

And yeah, thanks a lot SK. :(

Aladeen, your nightfalls are the best thing about CDC right now. Thank you.

Do you know that for sure or just a guess? If that's what happened, Kesler should be banned.

Archived