The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Panthers @ Canucks - 7PM

boss

Have to win, ot, so, doesn't matter.

the losing streak has to stop. In danger of not making the playoffs as other teams have gms in hand.

Hopefully Alex 'Clutch' Burrows shines tonight scoring some big goals and snapping the losing streak just like he did some years ago against the Hurricanes and also when he snapped Red Wings' huge winning streak just a while ago.

Real fans stand by their team win or lose, no matter what you support the team. So we are on a losing streak, so big deal its NOVEMBER not march! Cut the team some slack and be real fans instead of a bunch of crybaby bandwagoners! I am so sick of all you being so negative! Whine whine whine whine that's all you do no wonder other fanbases make fun of us. Look I am not saying we shouldn't be worried or that we shouldn't feel frustrated when they lose but saying you won't watch games anymore if we can't beat flordia, get off the bandwagon and stay off!

to be fair, the majority of the teams who miss the playoffs are out of it by January.........the Nucks are on the precipice of that

Florida is 3rd worst in the League right now, 5-12-4, 14 points.

They have an away record of 2-8-1.

We should be able to win this one.

But they Just came off with a 4-1 win vs. Colarado.

I dunnot about this one, 90/20 will do good.

5-2 win :)

GO CANUCKS GO!

I've noticed yer a good kid that ALWAYS gives 110%, even in your predictions!

is it kinda weird i think we've been playing some of our best hockey of the season during this loosing streak?

they have controlled the play and generated chances, the defense has been much better, we've done a lot of really good things, even the powerplay has looked decent the last couple, EVERYTHING is starting to come....

EXCEPT SCORING

I think you guys are going to love this:

‏@strombone1

Just at Canadian Tire picking up a few essentials for tomorrow's big tilt.......

BZZEPViCQAEPHlY.jpg

@strombone1

Also can't stop thinking about how I came so so close to having the greatest mayor in the world. Can't have it all I guess :-(

Lol, the picture stands out so much I missed the source at first.

Archived