The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Cosi Grossi Testicoli] Game Over - Please Sign Up!

Aladeen

And Specials, can you leave this guy alive for a round or two? He's had a rough ride for the last, like, 5 games.

Awh, it's ok! I appreciate it, but if I die, I die. There truly is nothing I can do if people see me as a threat or the Mafia sees me as a potential special, especially with more roles integrated into this game. Still though! I'm glad you're looking out for me.. We know how eachother feel as we've both been in this situation of being constantly picked off Round 1. :wub:

Also, if the Mafia DON'T know the Lackey, they probably don't want to accidentally whack their wannabee.

I think the Mafia would rather take the risk. The Lackey, as I said, would benefit more from trying to contact his crew, so he'll try to use his own judgement to pick out a Mafia. The Mafia do have a 1/17 change of getting their man by mistake, which in turn is worth the risk. There's a better chance (1/3) that their man gets to them before they get him.

Awh, it's ok! I appreciate it, but if I die, I die. There truly is nothing I can do if people see me as a threat or the Mafia sees me as a potential special, especially with more roles integrated into this game. Still though! I'm glad you're looking out for me.. We know how eachother feel as we've both been in this situation of being constantly picked off Round 1. :wub:

I'm here for you bbg <3

Would the Mafia rather target PPC and risk him being Doctor saved which is a high probability, or would they rather target a TP, at the change of getting a more important special killed, potentially better their position in this game?

Both routes also have the chance of the Lackey blocking their kill. The worst case scenario is as you said, ilduce, where they kill their Lackey against all odds and their Lackey was never able to pinpoint a member of his supposed faction.

I disagree as it would cause the mafia to be unsure who to target. A spokesperson who isn't a special is far less valuable than the doc.

Would you really risk a save on the spokesman knowing if you're wrong, the doctor is probably dead ? Why not just wait until round 2 to come out and have the chance to have a bigger TP alliance ?

Would the Mafia rather target PPC and risk him being Doctor saved which is a high probability, or would they rather target a TP, at the chance* of getting a more important special killed, potentially better their position in this game?

Both routes also have the chance of the Lackey blocking their kill. The worst case scenario is as you said, ilduce, where they kill their Lackey against all odds and their Lackey was never able to pinpoint a member of his supposed faction.

Would you really risk a save on the spokesman knowing if you're wrong, the doctor is probably dead ? Why not just wait until round 2 to come out and have the chance to have a bigger TP alliance ?

So the mafia don't kill the doc, wasting a kill on someone who isn't a special. That's precisely what we want here.

Archived