The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Cosi Grossi Testicoli] Game Over - Please Sign Up!

Aladeen

I was just pointing out last time we played, both of them posted almost the same thing at the same time in defense of myself.

I agree with this. I'm glad they're defending me, but keep in mind, TP, that just because they defend an innocent does not mean they're also innocent.

They do have histories trying to pull this kind of stuff. Just last game, in fact.

Hehe, you insinuated that I might be the real doc, called for a confirmation via investigation casting doubts on the legitimacy of VICs out right claims that I was confirmed mafia - if thats not defending me, I'm not sure what is....

asking for the Lackey to PM him is pretty much saying "Hi, I'm Mafia" - or at least pretending, there's nothing much left to do at that point but go on...

--------------

I was just pointing out last time we played, both of them posted almost the same thing at the same time in defense of myself.

Does Toews defend people when he's TP?

Toews definitely defends people when he's TP. He also likes to defend TP when he's mafia, and more subtly for his teammates in that case.

asking for the Lackey to PM him is pretty much saying "Hi, I'm Mafia" - or at least pretending, there's nothing much left to do at that point but go on...

My assumption is that that post was a joke, or maybe he was really trying to fish out the Lackey as a TP. I post stuff like that at the beginning of the game all the time.

Sorry, but that doesn't mean a whole lot.

Yes, I'll defend people if I think the case against them is weak.

Hehe, you insinuated that I might be the real doc, called for a confirmation via investigation casting doubts on the legitimacy of VICs out right claims that I was confirmed mafia - if thats not defending me, I'm not sure what is....

--------------

I asked for you or CL to be investigated, please. ;)

when people get accused for something like this - especially from Kesler, I would recommenced staying on the cautious side, i mean it's good that it was brought up in the thread but to think of it as any kind of evidence is laughable.

VIC, I am curious as to why you were inclined to take Kesler's side so quickly? The only other time I remember you doing something like that was a few games back when you were mafia and said something like "Well I don't believe him but I'll listen to him"

My assumption is that that post was a joke, or maybe he was really trying to fish out the Lackey as a TP. I post stuff like that at the beginning of the game all the time.

Sorry, but that doesn't mean a whole lot.

Yes, I'll defend people if I think the case against them is weak.

Heh, I wish I knew everybody's habits better. Still, sometimes fresh eyes are good. Like I said it was like de ja vu :P

If 112 is going to stick to his guns and say he'll self ban himself for 10 games if he comes up mafia (swear?) I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.

Don't think I'm not watching you all though :ph34r:

VIC, I am curious as to why you were inclined to take Kesler's side so quickly? The only other time I remember you doing something like that was a few games back when you were mafia and said something like "Well I don't believe him but I'll listen to him"

Yeah, VIC seemed pretty eager to start a bandwagon on 112...

If the Doppel guy uses his save and misses, does that constitute as the only chance he gets to use it? Or does his save actually have to save someone for it officially count?

Vote1: PPCLI

Dudes just making us waste our resources on him so that the Mafia can make a clean hit without worrying about a save. Don't think he would have just blatantly come out like that if he really had the intention of helping the TP win. Also because I have work, class, and a fat assignment due Friday so I'm submitting my vote now.

Prove me wrong, PPCLI. Make me change my mind.

I asked for you or CL to be investigated, please. ;)

when people get accused for something like this - especially from Kesler, I would recommenced staying on the cautious side, i mean it's good that it was brought up in the thread but to think of it as any kind of evidence is laughable.

I felt the length of the convo combined with the fact that 112 hadn't called out Kesler in the thread was pretty damning. Obviously it's less so with re-reads. If I was mafia, I probably would have been a lot more cautious about it. I tend to defend the TP getting suspicion if the case is weak and then vote for a different TP I feel I can substantiate, but is unlikely to get voted out. Of course, I've since diversified with more easily mentioning teammates when I'm mafia.

That was a pretty different situation. I spent the whole first round grilling Kesler and then wanted to make either AT or I appear clean if one of us died. I didn't even realize Kesler had called for AT to be voted out a few posts above. I just felt I could substantiate the vote because AT was acting overly defensive, but I was too busy for a longer vote.

Vote1: GreenDemon

No, I'm not going along with the One one two vote.

Yes, I'm picking on the new guy.

Worst logic ever.. It's rarely ever the new guy!

Vote JE14

Still stuck on the idea that Drouin outed himself to him. JE seems like he knows what he is doing so if JE turns out to be TP, then we have a sure fire vote for tomorrow.

Worst logic ever.. It's rarely ever the new guy!

Vote JE14

Still stuck on the idea that Drouin outed himself to him. JE seems like he knows what he is doing so if JE turns out to be TP, then we have a sure fire vote for tomorrow.

That post made no sense.

Hey Everyone just a note that when you are voting please make sure there is not a space between the word vote and the round number otherwise I may miss your vote. For round one I type in Vote1 in the search bar

Your Vote May Not Count if it's not in this EXACT format:

Vote1 Aladeen

(no Space between "vote" and "1" and is bolded

Again Colour no longer matters but Red does look cooler ;)

1. Go Faulk Yourself - no vote

2. Not A Fruit - No Vote

3. Dral - VICanucksfan5551

4. King Heffy - Ryp

5. Drouin - No Vote

6. PPCLI - Ryp

7. Intoewsables - GreenDemon

8. VICanucksfan5551 - One One Two

9. The Purple Panda - No Vote

10. One one two - Dral

11. Alchemy Time - No Vote

12. Kryten - Kryten

13. OurTimeToShine - Dral

14. Peaches - GreenDemon

15. otherwise - No Vote

16. Kesler87 - One One Two

17. CL - CanucksLegacy

18. Ryp - No Vote

19. Burrdaman - Ryp

20. JE14 - No Vote

21. ilduce39 - Ryp

22. mau5trap - PPCLI

23. Hodor - No Vote

24. MikeyBoy44 - No Vote

25. GreenDemon - JE14

If I have missed your vote please vote again in the proper format.

Archived