The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks VS Chicago Blackhawks - 7:00 PM PST, 10:00 PM EST on CBC

canucktican

He just likes to complain.

I'm loving this game - I don't really prefer to see the forwards dominating - the Canucks are playing solid defensive hockey - as they did last year to frustrate the Hawks.

The only disappointing thing about this matchup is that we see what the team is capable of when they're really primed.

I'm loving this game - I don't really prefer to see the forwards dominating - the Canucks are playing solid defensive hockey - as they did last year to frustrate the Hawks.

The only disappointing thing about this matchup is that we see what the team is capable of when they're really primed.

Agreed. I'm loving our defense. And despite not scoring we are generating a LOT more against equally good defense than Toews, Sharp, Kane et al can manage

In fairness to Kassian, he only has one giveaway - along with Kesler and Hammer - as a team they only have three total. Very impressive puck management thus far against a team that can certainly take the puck away.

Yeah, quantitative analysis of turnovers doesn't mean much. Some players turn the puck over all the time because they're agressive but keep it front of them and are great two way players.

It's costly turnovers at crucial moments that means something. And Kassian f'kd up royally the other night as well.

I guess I am. Oh well. Can't say I'm wrong. -_-

I'm not used to Hawks games feeling like a regular season matchup. They usually have the playoff vibe.

Wrong that we've killed the Hawks ability to push the momentum? You might think it's boring to have less back and forth but I see a team under Torts that's gonna be a bitch to go against in the playoffs

Archived