The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks VS Chicago Blackhawks - 7:00 PM PST, 10:00 PM EST on CBC

canucktican

If MG trades a top prospect for an aging "star" to try and make the playoffs I will be the first one lobbying for him to be fired.

Yeah me too. He should have made that move years ago and now he's sitting in the corner waiting for the paint to dry.

I mean even if he went and got Ryder, at least it's an effort. He's just afraid to fail. It's not as hard to bring in third line gems than it is to bring in a player that matters.

We're in the Pacific Division now boys.

Let the Playoff-Miss Fear begin.

Fans can call others bandwagoner but sometimes it is easier to be realistic and accept things. I just don't think they will make the playoffs this year and it is fine.

so how long before Burrows starts to produce, this guy is declining pretty fast and that contract doesn't look good anymore

wow man....the guy has been the most consistent canuck reg season and playoffs for 8 years and he comes back from an injury and you're whining? not mention incredibly underpaid for 5 of those years...

wow ..troll a little?

:picard:

man crawford is winning this game for chicago and lou let in a softie...hate to say it but it is the difference right now

Crawford, Niemi and most goaltenders look like Vezina winners vs Canucks... I am starting to get used to this and it hurts

Archived