The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Marc Bergevin Looking To Make A Splash

ThatsSedinery

In addition, PK has said about his brother that Jordan is a more intelligent and skilled young player than himself.

Well if PK said it, then forget Edler....J.Subban is the next Lidstrom !!!

I wouldn't be surprise PK said that before the draft, to boost his brother's ranking. It's funny how every scout doesn't think like PK, otherwise he would have gone in the 1st or 2nd round, not the end of the 4th.

But i'm probably wrong, PK subban must have a better objective view of his brother than the hundred of nhl scouts.

Well if PK said it, then forget Edler....J.Subban is the next Lidstrom !!!

I wouldn't be surprise PK said that before the draft, to boost his brother's ranking. It's funny how every scout doesn't think like PK, otherwise he would have gone in the 1st or 2nd round, not the end of the 4th.

But i'm probably wrong, PK subban must have a better objective view of his brother than the hundred of nhl scouts.

I believe he said that after the Canucks drafted him, in the interviews they conduct in the booth on draft day.

In any case, who really cares? It wasn't simply an attempt to pump his brother's tires - it was a fairly sincere statement to the effect that his brother is a different type of athlete than he is, and a different personality.

Actually, here's the interview:

Aside from growing up with the opportunity of influence of professionals:

"Completely different players"

"The way he thinks the game is much more cerebral than I played."

"Jordan is a very smart player and he's got a tremendous work ethic...works a lot harder than I did at 18."

"So he's smarter and harder working than you?"

"Yeah, that sums it up."

http://video.canucks.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=261673

Archived