The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Paradise] Game over please Sign Up!

otherwise

And then who would we lynch?

This is just a hypothetical:

What if Heffy and VIC are actually Mafia and this is an entire ruse to get the identity of the sheriff (let's be honest, these guys are smart enough and sneaky enough to pull it off)? .

Wouldn't that screw over TP? If say, the actual doctor has been inactive or is new to the role that he doesn't want to risk outing himself.

IIRC they originally voted me cause I looked at PM (amazing logic), following Kes.

I think this is the safest way tbh.

VIC seems to be pretty legit as far as I am concerned (enough to stake my life on it) and the odds KH isn't the doc are pretty astronomical. VIC didn't vote you because of the PM business, he voted you because he was contacted by someone claiming to be the sheriff. Considering the circumstances, it seemed plausible you were a mafia looking to contact the specials. The fact he is willing to have the doc confirm your PMs shows he is being pretty legit AFAIAC.

Why don't you invite your sheriff into a convo with KH ? If KH comes back saying you're telling the truth, I'll unvote you.

Unvote, Vote1 VIC

For the record, I've just had a PM with CL, and I'm pretty sure worst case scenario he's being played. I definitely believe he's TP and we should vote out someone who is being quiet and suspicious instead.

Unvote, Vote1 Drouin

That'd be a good idea if I was in danger of being lynched

And then who would we lynch?

This is just a hypothetical:

What if Heffy and VIC are actually Mafia and this is an entire ruse to get the identity of the sheriff (let's be honest, these guys are smart enough and sneaky enough to pull it off)? .

Wouldn't that screw over TP? If say, the actual doctor has been inactive or is new to the role that he doesn't want to risk outing himself.

IIRC they originally voted me cause I looked at PM (amazing logic), following Kes.

I think this is the safest way tbh.

I'd vote for Dral. My mafia alarm is screaming after pretty much every one of his posts. If you legitimately have been contacted by someone claiming to be the sheriff, I don't want to vote you out. The fact that you're so resistant to this confirms in my eyes that you're BSing.

Also, for the record, I don't use PMs strictly for Mafia, I've been eagerly awaiting the start of the STHS season and any updates.

Just sayin'

Also won't ever change into signing on anonymously just for Mafia. If a guy can't check PMs without being accused of Mafia...I just...wow.....yea..

I wasn't voting you for the PM, TBH, I was voting on the chance of you being a fake spokesperson. I don't vote people for using PM. It's a dumb reason to vote for people. I have OTTS who uses PM and is in my league, we talk trades a lot. It's just not a valid reason to vote for someone IMO.

Cause someone will probably kill me tonight, my biggest suspicions at this point are Peaches and Dral by far. After that id say Kes and GFY. Keep this in mind TP. :)

Finally! I was starting to get worried I wouldn't make someones suspicion list...

Looks like CL is definitely getting lynched tonight. You should really stop being friends with Kes dude. Can't wait till nightfall!

That'd be a good idea if I was in danger of being lynched

I'd vote for Dral. My mafia alarm is screaming after pretty much every one of his posts. If you legitimately have been contacted by someone claiming to be the sheriff, I don't want to vote you out. The fact that you're so resistant to this confirms in my eyes that you're BSing.

We'll see come nightfall though won't we?

@GFY I didn't mean you specifically, there are people who actually did though :P

Archived