The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Paradise] Game over please Sign Up!

otherwise

I thought leaving my name off the list would help me fly under the radar. :ph34r:

For someone who wants to take a break, you should stop reading this thread... you're back up to #1 on my list of confirmed mafia :P

Think about it.... didn't sign up... still reading the thread... Toews = confirmed mafia :P

I'm TOTALLY watching you :ph34r:

Suspicions list

1) VIC - he's acting the same way as he did last round, not posting much substance, early bandwagon vote then retraction, saying if Hodor is mafia he'll find out in a couple of days; all of this just wreaks of mafia

2) Kesler - like I said, even when Kes isn't being Kes, he's STILL being Kes. Either way, he's dangerous. We'll know after tonight.

3) 112 - defending people, acting weird. If he doesn't speak up more and give the correct answers, he's mafia for sure.

4) Ilduce - why would you vote after the bandwagon is done voting ? Seems like he's trying to blend in too much

5) Kryten. is too enthusiastic about voting and not really doing anything. This is MY gut feeling - something is off :P

6) Toews - honorable mention. Claims he's not playing = perfect plan to fly under the radar.

Confirmed TP (IMO)

1) KH - Can we PLEASE stop coming out as a special if you're the doctor? The Vig or TB should be the special that comes out - the doctor only has 2 self saves and if you're him, you've blown your first save in the first round. It's SOO much better to just stay quiet in the shadows

2) CL - Kes tried to lynch him, that always happens when he's TP. Sheriff spokesman; it's definitely possible - I doubt he'd come out if he was actually mafia. I think either the real sheriff has contacted him or the Mafia did, either way I'm pretty sure he's a patsy.

3) OTTS - no one is dumb enough to try JE14's strat again... unless they want to be killed.

The regime would like to re-iterate that there are reasons beyond "so and so isn't acting like he did last game" for your Duce's CL vote... did Kesler not say CL claimed he was in a PM about some other game, only to claim in the thread that he was "contacted by the sheriff?" Kesler usually outs his friends as TP specials as well based on private conversations... this time he said he caught CL checking his PMs, which CL then quickly lied about (to either Kesler or the thread.)

The regime may be convinced to spare CL, but some measures must be put in place to verify the authenticity of his alibi.

Well I don't know if he would be someone that would lie about the sheriff contscting him

Why would the sheriff contact him? Kind of a random investigation unless the sheriff knows him from haxball

I already said I didn't investigate him jeez.

Well I don't know if he would be someone that would lie about the sheriff contscting him

Why would the sheriff contact him? Kind of a random investigation unless the sheriff knows him from haxball

That's what I'm thinking.. though Dral may have a point that the sheriff may be more suspicious than CL himself.

The regime would like to re-iterate that there are reasons beyond "so and so isn't acting like he did last game" for your Duce's CL vote... did Kesler not say CL claimed he was in a PM about some other game, only to claim in the thread that he was "contacted by the sheriff?" Kesler usually outs his friends as TP specials as well based on private conversations... this time he said he caught CL checking his PMs, which CL then quickly lied about (to either Kesler or the thread.)

The regime may be convinced to spare CL, but some measures must be put in place to verify the authenticity of his alibi.

Are you really taking Keslers word over CL ? CL came out and claimed he was contacted by the sheriff. He's DEFINITELY not the type to do that unless either him and Kes are both mafia, and Kes told him too or the Mafia contacted him and are playing him and he's a patzy.

If I'm mafia, I MK either KH or CL tonight - either way, we'll know a lot more in 4 hrs :ph34r:

Words from the sheriff:

-They didn't like LT's "what's a vigilante" post, however they feel it isn't a good idea to vote people out on jokes

-the vote for VIC by kj29 didn't make much sense, so that would be their best course of action

My 2c:

-LT might be playing the rookie card like Dral tried to do when he was Mafia, just my theory

-Honestly don't know what to make of kj29's VIC vote (honestly I thought kj29 was just voting for the sake of voting)

-I honestly don't think i'm getting played (like what JE did last round)

Vote1 CL

I've been contacted by someone claiming to be the sheriff, saying I've been investigated. Seeing as I found CL's story to be fishy in the first place, I think it's a lot more likely that he's lying than the player claiming to be the sheriff is.

Either you're getting played or I am or you're trying to save someone else from a lynch.

Vote1 CL

I've been contacted by someone claiming to be the sheriff, saying I've been investigated. Seeing as I found CL's story to be fishy in the first place, I think it's a lot more likely that he's lying than the player claiming to be the sheriff is.

I think this has more merit than CL's claim Unvote1 TPP; Vote1 CL

Archived