The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Vancouver Canucks @ New York Rangers Nov,30,2013 SNET-P

3KBieksa

Lu will get the start tomorrow.

He better not. If he's not making the extra saves needed for this team to stay in the game he doesn't deserve to start again. I don't care whose fault the goals were if a goalie lets in 3 goals on as little shots as he's had he needs to take a break. Really hope Lack gets the start tommorow.

Weise has been awesome with them also. That line should never split up. Weise finally gets to play more than 4th line minutes and do well at it. He's been playing 100x better than Kassian has. I really hope they give Kassian some first line minutes in Utica. He's not at all useful if he's not playing in the top 9 here. First line minutes in the AHL will be good for him.

I agree and I think weise is a smarter player than a typical 4th line plug

Nux didn't look sharp from drop of the puck. Really evident ay ice level, lots of silly errors despite outshooting the opponent. The goals on Lui weren't bad, but u hope he could stop one or two of them.

it's a team fail. Hope they can get another one or two to make it interesting.

waste of $200 today, but i am happy to see the guys up close.

LOL isn't that the whole team tho ?

Yep I can just hear Gillis responding to some question after he just got hired, "high profile goalscorer"? "Who cares first things first 5 year plan, I see Sturm, I see Higgins, I see Lapierre, I see Santorelli, I see Richardson, I see Hansen, I see Burrows, I see Sturm".

Nux didn't look sharp from drop of the puck. Really evident ay ice level, lots of silly errors despite outshooting the opponent. The goals on Lui weren't bad, but u hope he could stop one or two of them.

it's a team fail. Hope they can get another one or two to make it interesting.

waste of $200 today, but i am happy to see the guys up close.

Were the fans really razing torts?

I don't get why

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Booth-Kesler-XXXXX

Higgins-Santorelli-Hansen

Kassian-Richardson-Weise/Sestito

Hamhuis-Tanev

Garrison-Orlov

Stanton-Bieksa

Trade Edler for a top 6 forward and then trade a prospect for Orlov. Makes our team look much much better.

I know it will NEVER happen but Kane anyone??

It's so depressing watching the Rangers play the way the Canucks used to. They're flourishing in AV's open system. On a side note, Booth has looked not terrible over the past couple of games. I'll reserve my judgement for the end of the season but I'll admit a little hope has crept up inside me for this guy.

Dude the reason they are flourishing is because they got a game changer in Rick Nash back from injury not because of AV, did u see them play while Nash was injured? They were horrible

He better not. If he's not making the extra saves needed for this team to stay in the game he doesn't deserve to start again. I don't care whose fault the goals were if a goalie lets in 3 goals on as little shots as he's had he needs to take a break. Really hope Lack gets the start tommorow.

Yeah Lu has had a long run of starts and is looking complacent and not focused. Lack should start tomorrow and give Lu a break and wake up call

Put Kesler back with the twins

Sedin Sedin Kesler

Booth Santorelli Burrows

Higgins Richardson Hansen

Sestito/Kassian Welsh Weise

I've been a kass supporter since day one but he needs a wake up call!!

Kassian needs to go to Utica for a stint. That way we can get Archibald back up.

Archived