The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Vancouver Canucks @ New York Rangers Nov,30,2013 SNET-P

3KBieksa

The uniting tie between all the folks who I've said are overly negative is this love of being a victim. You describe an addiction more than you describe something you actually enjoy. Seems more like you can't comprehend that someone could actually feel appreciative and supportive of the team without feeling like absolute garbage every time there's a goal against. There's usually over 200 of those in a season. You'll forgive me if I don't view them as the end of the world and instead take a more cerebral view.

As for why I keep talking about this, I find it genuinely interesting. You guys are as much a part of the show as the team is for me. You guys just experience so much misery for a voluntary activity. You have to admit it's a bit ridiculous.

Very well said! Two different ways of looking at the world. We all feel disappointment from the Canucks, but people express it in different ways, from an upside or downside.

rebuilt please before its too late....I can't keep watching them score 1 goal a game.To all the other GMs in the league all the players on this team are available and I mean all...Are the sedins even playing in this game or are they healthy stratches?

The uniting tie between all the folks who I've said are overly negative is this love of being a victim. You describe an addiction more than you describe something you actually enjoy. Seems more like you can't comprehend that someone could actually feel appreciative and supportive of the team without feeling like absolute garbage every time there's a goal against. There's usually over 200 of those in a season. You'll forgive me if I don't view them as the end of the world and instead take a more cerebral view.

As for why I keep talking about this, I find it genuinely interesting. You guys are as much a part of the show as the team is for me. You guys just experience so much misery for a voluntary activity. You have to admit it's a bit ridiculous.

you and cerebral

=

irony

I agree,, but you could actually send the whole team to Utica today..not just his fault...but he needs to start getting his game together.

He's doing no good on the 4th line when a guy like Archibald or Grenier can come in and make an impact. Kassian playing 1st line minutes in Utica will be good for his development. The team is playing like crap but Kassian has taken two stupid penalties today and has done nothing positive. No need for a guy like that in the lineup... just another Ben Eager at this point.

Archived