The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Vancouver Canucks @ New York Rangers Nov,30,2013 SNET-P

3KBieksa

He's got nothing between his ears.

Every time his stupidity gets in the way of his talent, which is pretty well every game, I break into a cold sweat being reminded of the Cam Neely trade all over again.

Calm down dude. So much anger against a young guy trying to find his game.

Wow Kreider hatty. Rough stuff.

Tired of so many talking about the Cam Neely trade.Not even do the sportscasters do their homeowrk on this. It was not a trade. Barry Pederson was singned by Vancouver as an RFA. Neely was awarded as compensation. At the time Vancouver was allowed to protect a few players and then Boston had their choice of who to pick.

WTF are you talking about?

Or do you just make up history as you go along?

The uniting tie between all the folks who I've said are overly negative is this love of being a victim. You describe an addiction more than you describe something you actually enjoy. Seems more like you can't comprehend that someone could actually feel appreciative and supportive of the team without feeling like absolute garbage every time there's a goal against. There's usually over 200 of those in a season. You'll forgive me if I don't view them as the end of the world and instead take a more cerebral view.

As for why I keep talking about this, I find it genuinely interesting. You guys are as much a part of the show as the team is for me. You guys just experience so much misery for a voluntary activity. You have to admit it's a bit ridiculous.

We're so thankful you slot the Canucks into you're afternoon of wine drinking.

It is an addiction, that's what we're trying to tell you. You treat this as if you're picking up a plant in your limo and falooting with the help.

For some of us this is real life and not just a notch on the portfolio. You obvioulsy have never stepped on the ice yourself.

Wow!! A fan since 1993 when the team started to get trendy!

I was 14 when I started watching hockey....and trust me it wasn't 'cool' to be a canucks fan back then. Everyone I went to school with either hated hockey, considered me a 'puck bunny' or was a leafs fan. The sad thing is I grew up on Vancouver Island so I don't get why there were so many Leaf fans.

All you haters, its a process you guys. PROCESS! WE ARE PROCESSING!! Okay we just suck this year.

It is a process though. This team will be judged on it's playoff performance and it can't go much worse than 1 win in 2 seasons. Just take these games for what they are, another 1 of the 82.

Archived