The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Carolina 10 AM DEC 1ST

Alex the Great

Canucks getting a lot of help in the standings with Phoenix losing today and Minnesota down 2-0 in the 2nd period if Minnesota loses will only be 3 points behind with the same amount of games played and Phoenix is 3 points ahead but with 3 games in hand

they need to start winning and taking advantage of this help

Phoenix lost to Chicago today so we are three points behind them but they have two games in hand and we are 4 points behind the Wild with equal number of games played it could have been 3 but Minny got one point today with Koivu forcing overtime with under 10seconds left

Needs: goaltender, and a few top-6 forwards... This is worse than last year peoples

Predict another loss. The way this team finishes and the goaltending they are getting.... There is a reason they lose more games than they win recently....

Maybe we can get one of the best goaltenders in the league for our first round pick next year...

Window was shut last year when we traded Schneider for part of the next core... This is just the expected aftermath of that stupid move. I mean aren't u supposed to extend your window if u can? Not shut it by trading your #1 goalie?

No significant winning until Lu is gone - 7 million this year? Total joke

.911 save % is reasonable for how badly the team has been doing lately. I don't think you know hockey

Needs: goaltender, and a few top-6 forwards... This is worse than last year peoples

Predict another loss. The way this team finishes and the goaltending they are getting.... There is a reason they lose more games than they win recently....

Maybe we can get one of the best goaltenders in the league for our first round pick next year...

Window was shut last year when we traded Schneider for part of the next core... This is just the expected aftermath of that stupid move. I mean aren't u supposed to extend your window if u can? Not shut it by trading your #1 goalie?

No significant winning until Lu is gone - 7 million this year? Total joke

no significant winning until the franchise leader in wins is gone? strong logic

we went out first round last year with Schneider as our "starter", he wouldn't be making a difference right now

What are the NHL and the Hurricanes doing? Why in the world are they playing at 1:00 PM today? Saturday I sort of understand but going against week 13 of the NFL? I know the Panthers and Hurricanes play in different cities but it seems crazy to me to be going up against your local NFL team playing a home game with the same start time. And that game has huge playoff implications for the Panthers.

I love watching Canucks hockey but I can't really see myself watching this one. Going to Real Sports for some pre Bills game tail gating and I doubt it will be on. Or if it is it will be on way off to the side.

I guess the bonus is if it is a disaster it will at least be a disaster not many people see!

dec_1.jpg

Projected Line-Up

22 D.SEDIN-33 H.SEDIN-14 A.BURROWS

7 D.BOOTH-17 R.KESLER-36 J.HANSEN

20 C.HIGGINS-25 M.SANTORELLI-32 D.WEISE

29 T.SESTITO-15 B.RICHARDSON-9 Z.KASSIAN

5 J.GARRISON-23 A.EDLER

18 R.STANTON-3 K.BIEKSA

2 D.HAMUIS-8 C.TANEV

??

Predictions?

3-2 Canucks!

:towel: :towel: :towel: :towel: :towel:

I wish it was at 7 AM so I could watch it in 15 minutes. Its almost 10:45 PM here and I've got school tomorrow. I can't watch it at 2 AM lol

Archived