The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Carolina 10 AM DEC 1ST

Alex the Great

Tampa has always been solid but I'm not buying the cup argument when anaheims attendance has been pathetic the last few years

Their attendance is about the same as Carolina's, it's not about that. Tampa's attendance went down until they got Stamkos. But what Cup runs do is make a loyal fanbase, even if the following is small; Hurricanes have a very loud building, especially come playoffs, because they have actual passionate fans that can help get a building going.

Their attendance is about the same as Carolina's, it's not about that. Tampa's attendance went down until they got Stamkos. But what Cup runs do is make a loyal fanbase, even if the following is small; Hurricanes have a very loud building, especially come playoffs, because they have actual passionate fans that can help get a building going.

Makes sense.

Imagine how awesome the rog would be if we had cheap tickets

Makes sense.

Imagine how awesome the rog would be if we had cheap tickets

Even with cheap seats we still would need to have security that weren't so strict. Seriously I got called out for being to loud at a pre-season game I guess chanting GO canucks Go was too much for some people.

Kesler against columbus in 2011 wasn't it?

Seriously? If you don't know, then nobody does lol. Think Berries is right though, Kes vs Columbus in 11. Danny vs Clagary before that then Raymond vs Clagary as well, if memory serves..

Haha, its true :shock:. If Vintage doesn't know, then we're all screwed.

Haha, it's alright. I found it.

Last time a Canuck got a hat trick was on December 6th, 2011 (Daniel Sedin). The Kesler hat trick against the Blue Jackets that Blackberries mentioned was actually in 2010. After that there has been 3 hat tricks (2 Kesler, 1 Daniel).

Archived