The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Vancouver Canucks vs Phoneix Coyotes Dec,6,2013 SNET-P

3KBieksa

nucks come out slow, lu plays great for the first 5mins nucks wake up and play hard the rest of the game and win 5-1

garry(pp)

d sedin

booth

keser

richardson short handed

doan(pp)

lu makes 27 saves for the shutout

Uhhhh wut

4-1 Nucks

Kesler x3 (PP, SH, EN)

Dalpe

Boedker

I'll be at the game tomorrow with a friend.

3rd game with them, and we'd really like it to finally be a win.

Oddly enough, the last game we went to was against the Rangers, and we lost 4-0. I was not one of those who jeered; it totally caught me by surprise.

My favorite game was my first one. Henrik had a hat-trick against the kings and we won that game. He was playing like Ovi that game shooting through player screens and scoring. I won a contest to watch a game in suite so it made it extra special. Also got a chance to meet the sedins.

My favorite game was my first one. Henrik had a hat-trick against the kings and we won that game. He was playing like Ovi that game shooting through player screens and scoring. I won a contest to watch a game in suite so it made it extra special. Also got a chance to meet the sedins.

An experience like that would be great, as these tickets are supposed to be my birthday gift.

That sounds like a fantastic night, though. Glad you had a great time.

Big game, they all are. Some big holes in the lineup, despite the typical CDC nonsense. Burr & Edler are going to be tough to replace. Canucks to a man better buckle down and play hard. With Alberts slotting in that means we just got slower on the back end. Hopefully he plays within his own abilities.

Hoping Booth can keep stepping up.

nucks come out slow, lu plays great for the first 5mins nucks wake up and play hard the rest of the game and win 5-1

garry(pp)

d sedin

booth

keser

richardson short handed

doan(pp)

lu makes 27 saves for the shutout

Uhh how does Luongo get a shutout if Doan scores on him

Archived