The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Vancouver Canucks vs Phoneix Coyotes Dec,6,2013 SNET-P

3KBieksa

have to start winning against playoff teams.

chances are that if we miss the playoffs we won't suck enough to get a bunch of top picks (or even 1)... so we need this one!

dec. 1st passed and we were within the margin that teams normally do to make the playoffs when out of it - so statistically we are right in the game, just have to get on a roll!

Here's hoping it goes well for Alberts, for two reasons. Firstly, he just deserves a break. The guy has nearly ceased to exist over the last two months, accepting his role as the only permanent member of the practice roster without saying a word. Between that and the fact that he basically gave half his paycheque to Chris Tanev this offseason, you'd like to see him rewarded for his service.

Secondly, he plays for the team I like, and I, for one, would like to see the Canucks' run of hassle-free defensive deployment continue.

Pass It To Bulis puts it well for Alberts' return to the line up. I hope he plays a good, solid bottom-pairing game and whatnot. He'll be adjusting back to NHL speed vs practice squad timings so there may be a couple miscues but overall I think he will be fine.

Have to give him props for accepting his role and being classy about it. He has improved a lot (well adjusting to our playing ways anyway) since we've acquired him.

Hoping for a great game out of the boys tonight!

Archived