The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Vancouver Canucks vs Phoneix Coyotes Dec,6,2013 SNET-P

3KBieksa

@SNETPacific

Through their first 30 games of the season the #Canucks have produced more wins than any other team in NHL when their opponent scores first.

It really shows how much Torts pushes the players to excel when we're down or trailing in the game. Good to see the players responding as well.

They probably also lead the league in surrendering the first goal. Not a good stat.

This team needs to be more consistent with their starts.

do you seriously think a patch makes an iota of difference? maybe he wore white instead of black underwear?

If you were an A and you had that stripped from you by a new coach that definitely would be a wake up call and light a fire under your ass to play better to prove you deserve it.

They probably also lead the league in surrendering the first goal. Not a good stat.

This team needs to be more consistent with their starts.

I don't think many people here would be surprised hearing this stat either. But I do agree with you, playing catch-up won't work, especially in the Playoffs when elite teams like the Sharks, Ducks, Blackhawks will play the full 60 minutes no matter what the score is.

"We're trying to be the best we can every night." - Torts

Alberts is in tonight. No update on Edler. "We'll make decisions after tonight's game."

Sounded like Alberts is getting a one game tryout and they will decide after tonight. Upon reflecting on that sentence gives me more cause for concern over Edler's injury. Could be out awhile although Gilman said he's being re-evaluated again as if it could improve so who knows.

Weber with 7 points in 6 games since joining the Comets. Has been a big part of their powerplay success lately.

Did the Canucks really give this guy a chance to succeed here? For a team that has one of the worst powerplays in the league, you would think he would have gotten an opportunity there.

Weber with 7 points in 6 games since joining the Comets. Has been a big part of their powerplay success lately.

Did the Canucks really give this guy a chance to succeed here? For a team that has one of the worst powerplays in the league, you would think he would have gotten an opportunity there.

They weren't worried about him on a PP.

They were worried about his Defensive play.

When and if he comes back, he needs to play defense well. If he is in I assume he would get at least 2nd unit to start

Archived