The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[OFFICIAL] Canucks Injury Thread

Blueberries

Why do you just keep posting for the sole reason of bothering people? You may be one of the biggest trolls on the board. If you have an opinion post it if you don't then don't. 3/4's of your posts are slamming others for there opinions without any counter argument.

Nope.

Two conflicting reports there, so I guess we'll have to see which one holds true.

You're consistent at least! :lol:

I offer the reply I feel the post deserves. If you make a well thought out, reasoned post, I will respond in kind. If you don't, I'm certainly not wasting my time and energy.

As for Burrows, at this point it's unlikely his (or Hank's) injuries or timeline to return will likely make any difference to this season unfortunately. Hopefully they get better soon so they can commence training for next year ASAP.

Well, it almost might have if we were building at this point and both Phoenix and Dallas were faltering. Still a slim chance to hope for but Phoenix losing Smith (although he was apparently limping less today) and Dallas coming off a 4 game losing streak heading into a back to backs, road games, 4 games in 5 nights kind of schedule certainly would have helped us if we got on a roll.

Forgotten man Andrew Alberts (concussion Dec. 29) being worked out on ice by skills coach Glenn Carnegie prior to morning skate. #canucks

This guy gets slammed by CDC, but in my opinion is a real good team mate. Doesn't play big minutes, but is expected to step in at a moments notice. Misses most of the season, and McGratton didn't even get a phone call from the NHL, for that head hit.

This guy gets slammed by CDC, but in my opinion is a real good team mate. Doesn't play big minutes, but is expected to step in at a moments notice. Misses most of the season, and McGratton didn't even get a phone call from the NHL, for that head hit.

I feel bad for the guy. Everyone forgot about him. Three months and he finally stepped back on the ice.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived