The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

We have LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, but what about Lack

5Fivehole0

no. there isn't

Lack unlike Schneider loves his current role and is in no rush to be the starter, the only controversy if there is one will be created by moron fans/media

Well you know those fans are out there & that's not going to change. Also this is a performance based league not always political & loyal. Lack just might be the better performer sooner than later & if he is I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the pipes more often than you might think...?

If Lu has gained some stock & there's a chance we could move him I would definitely do it. It's just a matter of time before we have another goalie controversy.

Vancouver does develop goalies better than players I have to say.

Burke era says hi. Before we had Lu we kinda lacked in that department.

And one good game against chicago doesn't make Lack a starter. In games like SJ, LA, ANA, PHX the teams we will play the most Lack has no wins.

He was lucky to win the STL/CHI game he let in very bad goals in both our offense just bailed him out. Same with CLB and ANA game let in a bad goals that cost us the games.

No goalie controversy here will be awhile before one starts. He is getting better and better but I don't think he is quite there yet.

It's all about confidence and everyone in Vancouver for some reason wants to get rid of lu but they don't realize that he is a decent goalie. Trust me I have been watching this team for a while and we are lucky to have lu he might not be league leaders in stats but he gets the job done against top teams thus far in his career.

Well you know those fans are out there & that's not going to change. Also this is a performance based league not always political & loyal. Lack just might be the better performer sooner than later & if he is I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the pipes more often than you might think...?

no, 7 1/2 games does not make you a starting goalie.

Best example of a SMALL SAMPLE SIZE is, Sergei Bobrovski, 1/2 a season, gets a Vezina, where is he now? .909sv% 2.72 GAA

You can't judge a player even off of a season. So stop trying to amp Lack up like he's the 2nd coming of Lundqvist

no. there isn't

Lack unlike Schneider loves his current role and is in no rush to be the starter, the only controversy if there is one will be created by moron fans/media

Lack wants to be a starter one day of course he knows he won't be one for a while (I think). Schneider had to be a backup for several years just to be a starter and he still isn't a starter on NJ even though he is good enough for a team like Florida, Edmonton or Winnipeg.

possibly, but it's going to take a hell of alot more than the 7 or 8 career NHL starts he has had.

don't get ahead of yourself. it will be a while before he becomes a starter

Archived