The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Pittsburgh Penguins @ The Vancouver Canucks | 7:00PM | TSN | SIDNEY CROSBY THE GOLDEN GOAL! |

Blueberries

Decisions like this by Torts demoting Booth even though he's worked his a$$ off and to me looked like one of our best players is flat out a stupid move.

Also seems to me like Kassian has put in a lot of effort to turn the corner and is a very logical option with the Sedins because of his good speed, shot, skill and size and he gets no reward and no shot to better the team.

Very frustrating i don't agree at all.

Sedins need a centreman with them tonight. Hank not taking faceoffs

Honestly I think Malkin is more valuable to the team than Crosby.

When Crosby was out with his concussion Pens did just fine, but they usually seem to struggle without Malkin.

I think they're both valuable to the team. Crosby has put up solid numbers since coming into the league and continues to roll despite the injuries and the games he missed a couple of years ago.

Decisions like this by Torts demoting Booth even though he's worked his a$$ off and to me looked like one of our best players is flat out a stupid move.

What would be stupid is continuing to play him after he's been given chance after chance and wasting space on the bench.

Can't agree with you here. I've defended Booth a lot - he generally doesn't hurt the team when not scoring because he plays as you describe him - works hard, is physical and responsible. but lately he has looked disinterested and vacant to me, and it's been frustrating to watch.

I love the canucks first and foremost but I love the game as well and respect the hell out of sidney for his contributions to our game.

Drove me nuts listening to the Ovie versus Crosby debates a few years ago. Why can't people like both players, they are both amazing to watch. If you don't appreciate Crosby's game, you don't appreciate hockey. He has the best backhander in the history of the NHL.

Archived