The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] CGY - 1/18/14 - 7PM

Strombone1

‏@VanCanucks

Heading over to the ice, morning skate is underway for #Canucks. Booth and H. Sedin skating, Santo not on the ice. All goalies present.

(Including Jordan Schroeder and Ryan Stanton).

Hank will play. Guys a tank and leader. Hopefully it wakes up the team when they see him play through the pain.

Canucks are so streaky this year, I don't know what to expect anymore. All I know is, if Calgary wins, EVERYBODY at work gives me crap about it. We need to continue dominating the Lames because I gotta live out here for at least another year yet so GO CANUCKS GO!!! Don't make me suffer on Monday... :frantic:

Sestito does something like what McFattan did, he'd be suspended for ten games.

You must be delusional. Ten games only?

More like 29 games + canucks stay on a 5-3 penalty kill for the remainder of our existence

#DevorskiRules

Poor Hanky, first he crushes his testicle and now this. His ironman streak will always be impressive nonetheless. Hopefully Booth can start a similar streak now.

As for tonight 2-1 Canucks. And if not that then 3-2 Canucks or 3-1 Canucks. If those don't happen I foresee a loss or a different score. I feel pretty confident about this prediction.

Won't put too much weight on Burr's return (yet)....with the amount of time he's missed this year, I expect a lot of rust and the timing's bound to be off. With that, I also know he'll be chomping at the bit to get back to the game he loves, so I also do know he'll be full Burr out there.

This day, HNIC, is bittersweet for me. Mom stuff that many here have heard about. Fully and emotionally invested, as always.

(anthem pause...resume)

....glorious and free.... (with the border crap we've just endured in the family, this never had more meaning and emphasis). This country is the best, let's not forget that. HDIC just reminds me of that.

/rambling

Back on topic (warning myself).... I will continue to have faith in my team.

I know that slumps happen.

I realize the scoring issues are glaring and adjustments need to, and likely will, be made. I don't feel qualified to analyze or suggest things. There are guys in place to do that and I trust in them. Many don't, but that's their deal. They're still here, so that says something.

I am here too, thick and thin/win or lose, with this team. Refs be damned, you won't suck the joy out of this from me. Woman be scorned stuff.

5-2 Canucks. Let's go boys.

Archived