The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Torts Suspended 6 Games

Strombone1

At this point it is either, or. Either the league is purposefully choosing to target the Canucks with exorbitant punishments while turning a blind eye to other team's shenanigans or they really do have their heads permanantly shoe-horned up their asses.

Flames have precedence in this situation. Hartley sent McGratten to start **** in the first shift last game and what happens? He concusses Alberts. Does the league even acknowledge McGratten exists? No.

This whole situation is on the league. What do they expect Torts to do when a bottom-feeding, scrub, flu-shot line jumping, wannabe Edmonton, hack POS team is trying to assassinate his players who actually have a shot at winning something and the league does N O T H I N G ? Eff the NHL and their BS.

At this point it is either, or. Either the league is purposefully choosing to target the Canucks with exorbitant punishments while turning a blind eye to other team's shenanigans or they really do have their heads permanantly shoe-horned up their asses.

Flames have precedence in this situation. Hartley sent McGratten to start **** in the first shift last game and what happens? He concusses Alberts. Does the league even acknowledge McGratten exists? No.

This whole situation is on the league. What do they expect Torts to do when a bottom-feeding, scrub, flu-shot line jumping, wannabe Edmonton, hack POS team is trying to assassinate his players who actually have a shot at winning something and the league does N O T H I N G ? Eff the NHL and their BS.

Bang on!! .. terrific vent ..

Have any "Free Torts" pictures been made yet? I'd love a new cover photo haha

I'm using this as my profile picture right now on FB.

Found it on Twitter

OG35QF9.png

Ya know, if we really wanted to do something to make a statement back to the NHL / Calgary; who's good out there with Photoshop?

Let's Photoshop Hartley's head onto a Chicken and sell shirts and signs on Print on Demand shirts etc with the slogan:

Calgary Loves Chicken!

Would be great to have those waving around the arena next time Calgary is in town!

Just do it as all profit to pay Torts salary for the 15 days missed!

Shows our appreciation of having a coach willing to step up for his players, hopefully the players band closer together and do whatever is necessary to have the cup here in 6 months!

And, it screws with Calgary which is always a good thing!

:bigblush:

Did you ever known that you're my heeeroo?

Who really gives a shat anyhow.

The Canucks will still have an NHL coach behind the bench, and a very experienced assistant coach.

They'll be fine.

The NHL can suck it.

“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”

“For the powerful, crimes are those that others commit.”

Exactly, the Canucks don't need Torterella at all, period. The joke is on them.

Who really gives a shat anyhow.

The Canucks will still have an NHL coach behind the bench, and a very experienced assistant coach.

They'll be fine.

The NHL can suck it.

“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”

“For the powerful, crimes are those that others commit.”

Great post, oldnews. They can suck it.

There's a lesson in all of this. Next time Torts should just do what Patrick Roy did, try and mame a coach with the between benches glass. And please don't tell me it's two different things. Everyone in hockey, except the nhl brass, knows that Roy has the most explosive temper and is totally out of control at times. Oops, I forgot, Roy coaches an american team. MY MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived