The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Torts Suspended 6 Games

Strombone1

Guest Gumballthechewy

I have a question about the suspension I was just thinking about it during the game, is Torts aloud to attend practice or be in the press box during the fifteen days or is it just games he's not aloud to be at?

I have a question about the suspension I was just thinking about what hung the game, it's Torts aloud to attend practice or be in the press box during the fifteen days or is it just games he's not aloud to be at?

I believe it's 15 days with no contact with the Canucks

Did any one hear Colin Campbell on 1040 today talking about Tortorella. He said that JT sent a bad message to minor hockey coaches when he went to confront Hartley ....so he gets 15 days/6 games. The players that were involved in the fracas however with fight every where only got a 60 minute suspension ( game misconduct ) what kind of a message are they sending to young minor hockey league players.....complete hypocrasy...as usual from the NHL front office

Did any one hear Colin Campbell on 1040 today talking about Tortorella. He said that JT sent a bad message to minor hockey coaches when he went to confront Hartley ....so he gets 15 days/6 games. The players that were involved in the fracas however with fight every where only got a 60 minute suspension ( game misconduct ) what kind of a message are they sending to young minor hockey league players.....complete hypocrasy...as usual from the NHL front office

Colin Campbell sent a bad message by sending horribly inappropriate emails regarding officiating done during his kid's games. It's an embarrassment to the sport to have this clown employed by the league in any capacity, let alone one where he can hand out suspensions.

I don't see any ads, bro. I use the mobile version.

Even if I did see ads, any money they make off of the traffic isn't coming out of my pocket. Sure, I pay for internet service but the bill's the same if I come here or not.

You've been served. Apologize.

Actually you're helping the Canucks make money anyway. Every advertiser knows that everybody that sees their isn't going to buy their product. But what it costs the advertiser to advertise here is completely based on traffic. The more traffic the more the Canucks can charge for advertising. So it doesn't matter if you buy, read, or even see the ads as just being here helps the Canucks financially.

/Lesson

• 1 month later...

I don't condone Torts for going after gutless Hartley, but as a Canuck fan I'm glad the Canucks finally hired someone with enough gonads, to stand up for his team. Welcome to the NHL folks, this charade will continue, I'm sure.

This whole schtick of people in the Canucks franchise and fandom of sticking up while the team is falling down has got to stop. Put it on the ice.

This whole schtick of people in the Canucks franchise and fandom of sticking up while the team is falling down has got to stop. Put it on the ice.

Teams can't win all the time.....real fans stick by their teams through good and bad...The bandwagoner's usually start jumping off on the first prolonged losing streak.

Archived