The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Torts Suspended 6 Games

Strombone1

Who is Renaud Lavoie...?

So much so I'd call this speculation over a report.

i'm pretty sure anyone could have have guessed that

That sounds like an Eklund trade rumour. Pretty much everyone in the world has predicted a suspension of 3-10 games, this guy is not an insider, he is just pulling numbers out of his butt.

He knows his stuff. Gets it right everytime

Here's the deal. They better start doing a better job of keeping this game on track or it's all for nothing and nothing more than a disciplinary pissing match.

Rein it all in, don't pick and choose for the sake of blowing smoke. Almost done with this deal. Almost.

10 years after Bertuzzi and they still don't know what they're doing. Make examples of some while turning a blind eye to others. If you want to clean the crap out of the game, do it. But don't give bogus excuses why some get a free pass while others get the book thrown at them. It's pathetic really.

We've seen guys swinging sticks.

Guys attacking others post whistle when their back's turned.

And so it continues...

Here's what is obvious. If, as those in charge you have to continually discipline, review, explain and be "embarrassed" by incidents, you're failing. Fix it, it's your problem, not everyone else's.

Torts is a product of this environment. Our team is becoming what we have to because desperate times call for desperate measures. Don't like it, fix it.

(ftr, I like it)

Archived